Senior IT Auditor -CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP Cert Preferred
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S.,
we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives
and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive
positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and
passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and
innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a
company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong
at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
This position plans and executes audits within information
technology including but not limited to applications, projects,
emerging technologies, cybersecurity, networks, data center
operations, and related information systems, and business
processes. Reports findings to management and communicates
recommendations for corrective actions. This role is an experienced
IT audit professional requiring moderate to low supervision from
- Works independently and may guide lower-level Auditors to
develop and implement audits using IT control frameworks to assess
- Prepare audit plans and understands the specific risks/ issues
to be evaluated.
- Conduct integrated and information technology audits, including
but not limited to pre/post- implementation, privacy, data
governance, and cybersecurity reviews based upon a comprehensive
understanding of risks.
- Identifies process and control gaps and required to make
recommendations to address the risks identified.
- Ensure that audit issues and associated root causes are
understood, well defined, and presented to audit and client
- Assist in the development of formal written reports to
communicate audit results to management and makes recommendations
- Contributes to drive efficiencies and enhancement opportunities
to existing auditing processes and techniques, using data
analytics, automation and other process improvement techniques and
Education - Required Degree, License, Certifications (or
- 4-year Bachelor's degree at an accredited
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation,
CISSP, CIA or equivalent preferred, (Willingness to pursue and pass
the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar
designation within year of joining, if necessary).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience at a public accounting firm, or
5 years of relevant IT audit/IT Security experience.
Critical Skills (Measurable and Must-Haves):
- Requires knowledge of auditing and IT frameworks and standards
such as CoBiT, COSO, NIST, ISO, HIPAA etc.
Desired Experience (Nice to Haves):
- Data Analytics Experience using ACL, SQL Server, Tableau
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills/Executive
- Acts as liaison between the department and key business
partners/business executives in the development and execution of
the audit plan.
- Builds and maintains key relationships with IT stakeholders to
inform IT risk assessments and the audit plan.
- Support other department initiatives and deliverables as
- Must be able to quickly understand existing processes and
diagnose control gaps, associated risks and improvement
- 20% US Travel
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the
supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the
subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Senior IT Auditor -CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP Cert Preferred, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!