Posted on: February 16, 2020
SiemensIndustry, Inc. (SII) is searching for a Collection Analyst
to drive accountsreceivable (AR) performance and cash flow.
Collectionposition is a role in our Collection group within the
Opportunity to Cash (O2C)credit, collections, and accounts
receivable (AR) team. You will collaboratewith all functions within
the Collection Department, work closely with the CashApplication/AR
team, Credit group, and SII Divisions on collection topics.Primary
responsibilities include collect on assigned portfolio, support
andpotentially lead Business Unit AR reviews as needed, work with
collection teamon continuing training as it relates to collection
and new collection tools.Perform other related assigned tasks and
duties necessary to support the O2Cservices and Siemens businesses.
A successful candidate will take ownership oftheir portfolio,
collaboratively resolve issues with the customers and businessunit,
apply proven collection fundamentals, be open to new or innovative
ways,and adapt to a dynamically changing portfolio to achieve
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced
goal-oriented collections department.
- Provides customer service efforts regarding collection issues,
process customer refunds, customer account reconciliation, resolves
customer discrepancies, and understand root cause of disputes.
- Supports Collection manager in various reporting & account
- Work closely with O2C Credit Team to establish and maintain
customer's credit limit.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned collection
portfolio by analyzing customer's payment behavior enforcing
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when
necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communication & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding
customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establishes and maintains effective and cooperative working
relationships with internal & external customers.
- 3+ years high volume corporate Collections experience.
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Strong TEAM skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal oriented with diligent follow-up
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills for relationship building and
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities
AssociateDegree, in related discipline. Will consider equivalent
combination ofeducation and collection experience.
Job ID: 199170
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status,
family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex
stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other
categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here
Keywords: Siemens, Alpharetta , Collections Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!