Chief Financial Officer
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Careers in Hotel Management - Chief Financial Officer in
Alpharetta, Georgia - Careers at Hotel Equities Group LLC Skip
Branding View Our Portfolio
- Press & News
- Property Portfolio
- About Us
- What We Do
- Careers Hotel Equities Corporate Office
41 Perimeter Center East, Suite 510 Atlanta, Georgia 30346 Website
Design by Vizergy
- Contact Us
- Property Portfolio
- About Us
- What We Do
- Media Kit
- Sitemap Want to Partner With Us? Call us: 678.578.4444 Follow
Us Careers in Hotel Management - Chief Financial Officer in
Alpharetta, Georgia - Careers at Hotel Equities Group LLC Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Chief Financial Officer Job
Locations US-GA-Alpharetta Posted Date 2 days ago (3/29/2021 4:19
PM) ID 2021-1658 # of Openings 1 Category Finance Overview 33
Degrees, one of the fastest growing Hospitality and Commercial Real
Estate companies, is currently searching for an experienced Chief
Financial Officer . In this role, you will lead the strategic
direction and manage the financial performance of multiple
affiliate business units. Overall Responsibilities: Chief Financial
Officer (CFO) will be directly responsible for the organization and
management of all fiscal functions of the organization in
accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. The CFO
will be a member of the firm's Executive Committee and report
directly to the CEO. Additionally, you will:
- Embody the company's core values and live our culture.
- Develop a roadmap for the preparation of an initial public
offering or other public or private capital event.
- Provide structure and hands-on leadership of corporate and
departmental financial functions, which include operational
internal controls, expense regulations, financial forecasting,
balance sheet and cashflow management, audit preparation and
oversight, as well as tax and risk management.
- Align corporate and financial strategies to provide the company
with the financial capability to capitalize on market opportunities
that may arise.
- Provide key leadership of acquisition risk and opportunity
analysis, negotiation, and due diligence in an expeditious
- Lead continuous improvement through integration of business
units' functions including accounting, insurance, benefits, and
- Take an active role in the leadership and growth of the
- Ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal
controls are consistent with the highest standards of integrity and
transparency and, in compliance with all legal and regulatory
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and
scorecards to consistently monitor and measure the financial
success of the company and its business units.
- Partner with the Executive Team and senior management to
optimize financial outcomes through ongoing results analysis, early
identification of revenue/cost trends and opportunities for
strengthening and improvements. All candidates will be required to
complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
EOE/DFW Professional Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate success in fast paced, hyper growth M&A
- 5-10 years of CFO or equivalent senior financial leader
position, preferably in an organization with deep entrepreneurial
- Proven track record of creating a roadmap in preparation of
IPO, PE or other public offering vehicle.
- Expertise in debt capital markets offerings, private equity
structured transactions, managing investment banking relationships,
managing the company's secured debt portfolio, supervising ongoing
debt maintenance, including preparation of the annual debt budget,
monitoring of debt covenants, maintaining investment and commercial
banking relationships, overseeing cash management including
forecasting of cash needs, direct investments and managing
borrowings from the company's credit facility.
- Comprehensive understanding of REIT and governance/compliance
- Proven track record of being an astute financial leader and
strategic financial advisor with a granular understanding of all
facets associated with leading a complex organization.
- Previous leadership role in the merger and acquisition process;
including opportunity evaluation, negotiations, and synergy capture
through timely and effective business integration.
- Experience with ongoing and emerging business risks relating to
financial operations, supply chain and evolving marketing
- YARDI & M3 related experience. Compensation:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience.
- Participation in employee stock plan & 401K.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plans. All candidates
will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and
background check. EOE/DFW Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Alpharetta , Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!