Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Company: KraftPowercon Surface Treatment
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Title: Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant Reports To:
General Manager, North America Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Employment Type: Full Time / Part time--Summary:The individual will
assist the Financial Manager with bookkeeping and the General
Manager with administrative tasks. --Responsibilities Primary:
- Prepare Journal entries, account reconciliations and conduct
preliminary account analysis.
- Prepare reports by compiling information and utilizing
appropriate accounting procedures for an electric equipment
manufacturing and distribution business.
- Prepare invoices to customers. Research and resolve
discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Responsible for ACH and wire payments, cash flow analysis
reporting, daily bank activity.
- Receive supplier invoices, review for accuracy and obtain
approval from manager.
- Enter financial data into the company's automated financial
- Enter and reconcile all credit card charges.
- Responsible for day-to-day office duties such as processing
mail, ordering of supplies, etc.
- Responsible for coordination of marketing eventsQualifications
- 3 - 5 --years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time pressure with little
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain organization and functions of Front Office
(phone, filing, scanning, etc.).
- Possess understanding of basic accounting principles such as
Accounts Payables/Receivables.--KraftPowercon Inc - Company
Background:KraftPowercon, founded in Sweden in 1935 is the world's
most trusted brand within industrial power supplies. We offer
innovative solutions, products and services that make your
processes secure, more reliable, and as efficient as possible. In
short - we guarantee the dependability of your power supply so that
you can focus on optimizing your core business. Our US operations
based out of Fairfield, CT and Alpharetta, GA allows us to
demonstrate our commitment to our customers by offering in stock
equipment and spare parts, final assembly of customized solutions
as well as technical support and on-site repair.Comprehensive
Benefits Program:Competitive Salary, Attractive 401K plan, Good
Health insurance benefits.
Keywords: KraftPowercon Surface Treatment, Alpharetta , Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!