Senior Business Analyst
Company: Landis Gyr
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy
management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the
broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions
to help utilities solve their complex challenges in Smart Metering,
Grid Edge Intelligence and Smart Infrastructure. With sales of USD
1.4 billion in FY 2020, Landis+Gyr employees approximately 5,000
people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole
mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information
is available at the Landis+Gyr website landisgyr.comSupporting the
Portfolio Management function by developing and maintaining a
comprehensive overview of the North American market segments and
product portfolio, identifying competitive trends, providing early
warnings on threats and opportunities in the evolving competitive
landscape and evaluating their impact on Landis+GyrKey
- Support the annual market survey process for all product lines
by evaluating internal and external market data to identify trends
and opportunities for revenue growth and margin expansion.
- Analyze qualitative data and strategies aiming at increasing
competitiveness in the market landscape.
- Maintain overall R&D portfolio views for various reporting
and analysis needs by collaborating with a wide range of
- Conduct historical analysis to understand past performance and
evolution of product portfolio to identify process improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to conduct a comprehensive
analysis of companies, industries, competitors to deliver objective
and meaningful insights.
- Supports and adheres to Companys core values.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or
- Supports and adheres to Companys Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Represents Company in a positive, professional manner when
working with both internal and external customers.Education &
ExperienceRequired Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's
DegreeRequired Minimum Years of Experience: 2+ to 5Desired
Education/Experience: Business, Finance,
- Self-starter with strong analytical, decision-making
capabilities and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- 2-3 years of analytical experience in a commercial environment,
creating materials for consumption by customers or other external
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to evaluate financial
- Willingness and creativity to find new ways to contribute to
the teams success.
- Passion to be part of a team with goals to change the way the
worlds energy is distributed and consumed.
- Tableau experience desired.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability VEVRAA
Federal ContractorIf you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept
this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and
international environment, we are looking forward to meeting
Keywords: Landis Gyr, Alpharetta , Senior Business Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!