Senior Pricing Analyst
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What does a Senior Pricing Analyst do:
The Bill Payment Solutions, Digital Payment Solutions, and Digital
Solutions within Fiserv are a center of high growth, responsible
for the suite of consumer facing products used to make payments,
move money and manage accounts. These include online banking
through desktop, mobile or tablet channels, P2P products like
Zelle, Snap2Pay, and online bill payments as well as personal
finance management and transfer tools.
The Senior Pricing Analyst supports sales 100%. Own and manage
pricing proposals from start to finish, in a timely, responsive,
and interactive manner. This includes collecting necessary data
from sales and account executives, Finance and other resources,
modeling and refining the assumptions and desired pricing,
supporting the recommendations through executive approvals, and
tracking the success of the proposals.
As a Senior Pricing Analyst you will:
* Develop relationships and work as a team within the Digital
Banking Group business unit and with other Fiserv business units
(Core, Card Services, FRMS, etc.) for opportunities that consist of
products across business units.
* Create C-level presentations and summaries to communicate
recommendations and risks.
* Analyze, identify, and explain variances between current and
proposed pricing, or multiple pricing options.
* Support corporate initiatives, process and system
* Establishes and monitors internal controls to ensure proper
* Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial
* Reduce complexity in models and processes to support efficient
and streamlined yet accurate pricing responsiveness to internal and
* Develop well versed product knowledge within Digital Banking
Group, understanding what the products do, what drives revenue and
expense, how the customers consume the products, the Fiserv target
market and differentiators and competitors' strategies to gain
* Monitor growth rates and other assumptions used in modeling and
recommend adjustments as trends evolve.
* Evaluate key metrics and performance to provide actionable
insights, identifying opportunities to grow revenue and profit
through data mining, analytics, and automation.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* Bachelors degree
* Knowledge of software license, professional services, and ASP
(application service provider) pricing models with demonstrated
desire to learn about products and business drivers
* Advanced Excel skills. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and
* Exceptional communication, written and verbal, with the ability
to adjust style and level of detail to the needs of the audience;
ability to see beyond tasks and into strategy
* Proactive, self-directed and goal oriented, working under
pressure on simultaneous tasks and achieving deadlines
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Committed to high quality contributions, willing to go the extra
mile to provide accurate, timely and relevant output
* Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work both
independently as well as be a strong team player
* Committed to serving customers, both internal and external, and
able to build and maintain excellent working relationships
throughout the organization
* Travel required: Less than 10% travel
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a
broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer (People of
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Senior Pricing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!