Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Senior Accountant - Alpharetta, GA
Strong, Stable, and Growing company based in Alpharetta, GA has an
immediate need for a Senior Accountant. This is a permanent
opportunity with excellent benefits. This is a highly visible role
within the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- General ledger ownership
- Prepare and analyze financial statements.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing
- Post monthly adjusting journal entries.
- Coordinate with external auditor's yearly audit process,
including internal control reviews.
- Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements and management
reports and other sensitive and confidential reports.
- Perform analytical review of department expenses including
trend and budget versus actual analyses and provide variance
- Prepare work paper support containing account analysis,
financial statement support information including footnote
- Recommend and implement process improvements through high-level
analysis and collaboration.
- Develop special reports and ad-hoc analyses.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of current accounting experience. Public accounting
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Employment history showing a progression of duties/titles.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group, Alpharetta , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!