Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a
full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for
merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B
wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with
financial institutions, software developers, independent sales
organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We're growing and we're looking for collaborative, innovative, and
hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and
inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are
valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your
This role reports to the Accounting Manager and provides leadership
and coordination to the company's Accounting function. This
position is responsible for ensuring that company accounting, audit
and reporting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting
Your Responsibilities Will Require You To
- Conduct month-end closing procedures
- Manage assigned portion of accounting operations
- Prepare BS and IS account analysis
- Preparing month end journal entries
- Reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers to GL
- Review and create monthly accruals
- Annual, quarterly and month-end close and review process
- Responsible for Sales and Miscellaneous tax reporting
- Prepare PBCs and other document requests from External
- Adhoc analysis and reporting as requested by Accounting
- Maintain effective internal controls over financial
- Champion continuous improvement in accounting department.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or a business
related field required
- 5+ years work experience
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Experience with SOX compliance strongly preferred.
- Experience with IPO readiness, execution and SEC Reporting Post
IPO strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning
and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of
- Customer focused (both internally and externally)
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and
MerchantE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
Keywords: MerchantE, Alpharetta , Sr. Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!