Company: Robert Half
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The ideal candidate will perform a variety of accounting tasks
related to the collection of cost data required to monitor project
budgets and schedules; learn to apply the principles and techniques
of resource monitoring to specific tasks related to current
- Process vendor/subcontractor invoices for payment by making
comparisons to purchase order/subcontract, material receiving
report to verify quantities, prices, payment terms and freight
charges. Computes discounts, determines sales/use tax and places
invoices in line for payment.
- Calculate and prepare various comparison reports, charts and
tables for project analysis. Generates these reports through
accounting system, Excel, Crystal Reports and other software.
- Monitors progress of work by project, determines deviations
from estimated costs, and provides input on how to correct
- Assists Project Management by preparing accounting reports and
other Project-based information.
- Develop an understanding of Company accounting standards and
procedures, and becomes an expert in job costing module of
- Assist CFO in month-end close and other high-level Company
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word,
Keywords: Robert Half, Alpharetta , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!