Posted on: August 3, 2022
Who We Are: Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends
has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global
sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating
remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled
us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a
new expectation in the industry. It is quite simply - The Legends
Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it's
our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and
it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team's service
partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest
interactions ... the moments of truth ... where a fan's experience
enjoying a team's product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We
embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to
delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we
believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to
deliver five-star customer service. It's why we are constantly
innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of
this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A
happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners. The
Position: The Accounting Clerk will report directly to the General
Manager. Job Responsibilities: * Answering general office
telephones, provide customer service and office support
* Accounts Receivable: receipt and posting of payments; make bank
* Accounts Payable: matching invoices to POS; invoice entry; vendor
* Cash Handling: high level of daily cash deposits during the
* Must be organized with storage and maintenance of all financial
* Ensuring that all accounting and operational accounting functions
are being performed in the most effective and efficient fashion,
while conforming to the Standard Operating Procedures of the
* Assisting in the processes which ensure accurate, timely
financial statements for the location.
* Creating daily, weekly and monthly journal entries.
* Creating and reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly receivables
while proactively reducing outstanding collectibles.
* Performing and reviewing bank cash and credit reconciliations
with the ability to resolve variances.
* Working with various departments to meet reporting needs.
* Understand, execute and enforce applicable Sarbanes-Oxley
* Providing audit support for all financial and operational
* Monitor the administration of appropriate controls
* Assists other departments and perform other duties as assigned.
Education: * Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, preferred
Experience: * One to three years of accounting experience to
include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank
reconciliations and/or cash management. (Food service environment
preferred). Skills: * Math, accuracy in counting money & making
change, organizational, quick addition, good communications.
* Fast learner.
* Experience in Microsoft Professional Office.
* Organized work behavior ability to jump from task to task and
prioritize as needed.
* Personable, can handle typical stress from deadlines, etc.
* Record keeping skills.
* Communication skills.
* Detail Oriented.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working
* Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written
* Ability to meet stringent deadlines, prioritizes work, and
operates in a fast-paced environment. This position is Part Time
Seasonal and may require you to work events/nights/weekends and
Keywords: Legends, Alpharetta , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!