Director of Financial Reporting
Company: Priority Technology Holdings, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". If you are
unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact
this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process. Director of Financial Reporting Full Time
Alpharetta, GA, US 8 days ago Requisition ID: 1420 Reports to: -SVP
Corporate Controller Summary: Responsible for an efficient
month-end close process with C-suite visibility in preparing
consolidated financial statements, not limited to audit compliance,
monthly internal reporting, and quarterly and annual external
reporting to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including
drafting the Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, and other SEC filing documents.
This is a critical and highly visible financial reporting position
that is also responsible for technical accounting and financial
reporting research. Strong writing skills are critical, as this
position will be composing technical research memoranda, and
drafting the Management's Discussion and Analysis in the Form 10-Q
and Form 10-K. - This role requires a collaborative
cross-functional effort to drive month end close efficiencies,
accounting system consolidation and is expected to lead key
projects. Due to the breadth of our work and growth initiatives,
cross-functional collaboration, partnership and communication are
highly valued. Ideally, this person has demonstrated prior
experience in a similar role or has public accounting experience
auditing such functions. This person will work in a lean and
results oriented environment in a highly visible role and direct
contact with the Company's Senior Management. Job Functions &
- Oversight of month end close activities, posting of journal
entries and reconciliations of accounts
- Perform monthly consolidation process including intercompany
- Prepare financial reporting package, including financial
analysis and financial statements
- Key contributor to annual audit, including oversight of company
books and records, compliance with accounting policies and
- Lead small team and closely collaborate with shared services,
payroll, and business unit accounting teams
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 - 10 or more years of progressive experience in financial
reporting and accounting, with financial technology (FinTech)
experience preferred. An equivalent amount of progressive
experience in public accounting would also be acceptable. -
- Experience with SEC Filings and Technical accounting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Tax.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial
reporting. Preferred Requirements:
- Work effectively in a team environment, manage several projects
simultaneously, and set priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Proficient at Office, and advanced Excel skills.
- Able to operate effectively even when information may be
incomplete or limited.
- Ability to work well with others and understand business
- Ability to improve upon existing processes and procedures and
thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with
ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Keywords: Priority Technology Holdings, LLC, Alpharetta , Director of Financial Reporting, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!