Senior Manager - SAP (IBP-CAR) Supply Chain Planning
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Senior Manager - SAP (IBP-CAR) Supply Chain PlanningVerizon is
one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.What you'll be doing...
The Corporate Systems Group (CSG) is responsible for strategy and
implementation of systems solutions that support ERP (Enterprise
Resource Platform) activity for Verizon Finance, Accounting,
Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, HR and Payroll. As a Senior Manager
for IBP Planning you will partner with business stakeholders,
development managers to develop and execute the product road map
for large-scale, complex planning programs with significant impact
to Verizon. In this role you will focus on supply chain logistics
processes in the areas of inventory planning, demand planning,
S&O, supply chain planning, control tower. This role will also
work closely with senior leadership and peers across Verizon's
Global Technology Services (GTS) and the Global Supply Chain
business (GSC) organization.
- Leading medium and large IBP planning projects, executing all
approved deliverables on time and on budget.
- Developing the technology product roadmap which supports the
business strategies such as IBP Planning, and other strategic
transformation programs to drive cutting-edge experiences, revenue
growth, and cost optimization.
- Building a strong data and analytics framework to track KPIs,
Operational Metrics and other critical data sets to ensure process
transparency and SC planning visibility.
- Leading client requirements gathering and market research to
develop industry leading technology roadmaps with an aligned
multi-year investment portfolio.
- Leadership in functional design, implementation, and support of
the end-to-end ERP application in the areas of planning.
- Helping define business requirements, lead the design and
implementation process, test application capabilities, and train
other team members and business users.
- Working with the end-user community to improve business
processes and procedures.
- Defining and re-engineering business systems or information
technology processes by using appropriate methods and tools and
partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Working closely with the Platform Services team to assure a
timely solution according to the specifications and implementation
of business needs.
- Leading within a shared team to execute, status, and resolve
Functional Unit (FUT), Integrated (ITC), and User Acceptance
Testing (UAT) issues. Where you'll be working--- This hybrid role
will have a defined work location that includes work from home and
assigned office days as set by the manager. What we're looking
for... You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience IN SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Customer
Activity Repository (CAR) and SAP HANA DB, SAP suite of
- Experience in SAP IBP planning modules Strategic Planning,
Demand Planning, Response and Supply Planning, Inventory Planning,
Control Tower, JAM for model configuration and customization.
- Experience in about SAP MRP & GATP process in order to narrow
down gating factor and pegging issues due to Demand prioritizations
and allocations in Order Based Planning.
- Experience in one or more full lifecycle SAP planning IBP/CAR
implementations. Even better if you have one or more of the
- Agile delivery expertise in an ERP landscape.
- Ability to analyze SAP road maps along with market trends to
determine their potential impact to current systems.
- Experience in IBP integration with other systems as ERP, S/4,
CAR, APO, BI, CPI-DS, and Ariba.
- Experience in using emerging technologies such as AI/ML, RPA in
developing corporate planning solutions.
- SAP Supply Chain technical and functional architecture and data
modeling skills along with new and emerging SAP capabilities.
- Experience in business analysis, developing and measuring KPIs
and managing projects. If Verizon and this role sound like a fit
for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every
"even better" qualification listed above. We're proud to be an
equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.Our credo is at
the core of the
V team culture.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Alpharetta , Senior Manager - SAP (IBP-CAR) Supply Chain Planning, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!