Company: NorthPoint Search Group Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Senior
- Oversees preparation of financial forecasts, and annual
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial
statements and reports; ensure that the reported results comply
with generally accepted accounting principles or financial
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting
transactions and budget preparation.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal
regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed
information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term
financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital
investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting
department including: month and end-year process, accounts
payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and
utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and
expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations,
trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset
activity, debt activity, Assign projects and direct staff to ensure
compliance and accuracy. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Five or more years of accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills, especially
pertaining to closing the books.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software;
experience or exposure to next gen ERP software a plus (i.e.
NetSuite, Sage, MS Dynamics, etc.).
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles,
practices, standards, laws and regulations.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at [email
Keywords: NorthPoint Search Group Inc, Alpharetta , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!