Senior Compliance Auditor
Posted on: February 12, 2019
ADP is hiring a Senior Compliance Auditor. In this position you will conduct comprehensive reviews of the TotalSource organization's adherence to regulatory guidelines.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Participate in compliance audits of ADP TotalSource and ADP Resource's operations, activities, and functions and be actively engaged in the audit process from planning to issuance of the audit report.
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk
- Draft planning memos and engagement letters
- Draft audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas
- Prepare and assemble working papers for assigned audits
- Draft audit reports and review findings with relevant members of the Compliance/Legal and Functional Area management teams
- Develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner
- Draft and communicate recommendations which resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited functional areas.
- Provide timely status reports to Compliance/Legal and Functional Area management teams regarding progress of activities and issues
- Serve as project manager for small audits with low to moderate complexity and perform special reviews as requested
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years compliance or audit experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- CCEP preferred; CIA Certification
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities, compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Effectively identify and explain root causes.
- Use effective and efficient approaches for choosing a course of action; take action that is consistent with available facts.
- Clearly convey information and ideas in a manner that helps the target audience to understand and retain information.
- All written narratives are presented in a logical, clear and grammatically correct manner. Employ active listening and respond effectively to directions
- Support departmental goals by prioritizing work effectively and efficiently.
- Utilize resources to facilitate the timely and efficient completion of audits.
- Ability to either effectively lead an audit or work as a key contributor in an effort to accomplish the objectives for an area that is not your expertise.
- Adjust quickly and effectively to work with new processes, people and cultures.
- Actively volunteer for and participate in audits/projects and proactively contribute suggestions and solutions to resolve issues.
- In doing this, the associate should keep an open mind about the ideas and suggestions of fellow associates and adhere to the needs and goals of the team.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Senior Compliance Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!