Manager, Financial Systems
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Manager, Finance Systems
How you will impact Fiserv Finance and Accounting community:
- Identify and build use cases for opportunities to enable automated, self service oriented, integrated reporting and visualization
- Manage the Financial systems support for various reporting solutions
- Team with Business Unit Finance users to identify and formalize the reporting requirements
- Manage the interaction with user base for testing and deploying solutions
- Assist with assessing the priority, effort and impact of competing initiatives to develop the work plans that optimize the Financial Systems, ETG and consulting resources.
- Interface with ETG and FGS teams to identify and implement system enhancements and project deliverables
- Support Systems initiative sponsors by answering tool, process and data related questions
- Identify and develop management reporting and analytics to support Finance and Accounting users
- Identify and collaborate to develop solution improvements to reduce data gaps and opportunities to automate systems integration between various Fiserv enterprise applications
- Interface with Corporate FP&A personnel to ensure alignment and to refine data and data sources
- Lead systems projects by assessing issues, risks and mitigation actions to keep projects on track
- Team with Project Managers to perform stake holder communication
- Navigate the resistance to change and tactfully facilitate the desired change by collaborating with the protagonists of change
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Basic qualification
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems / Computer Science / Engineering or Finance.
- 7+ years work experience in Finance, IT, Project Management, Consulting or Accounting roles.
- 3+ years management experience, managing a direct or matrix team in defining responsibilities, setting and tracking deliverables and prioritizing projects.
- Experience with SAP BW, BPC, Hyperion, Power BI, Cognos, SAP Lumira, Tableau or similar reporting and analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of FP&A activities, with a process improvement mindset. Demonstrated work experience with corporate financial systems (SAP, JDE, Hyperion, Dynamics, or similar applications) and the annual corporate / Business Unit planning process and quarterly reviews.
- Microsoft Office (Strong proficiency in MS-Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a customer service focus. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work and collaborate with associates at all levels
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with systems implementations or a project oriented environment.
- Ability to manage competing demands, prioritize workload, and manage multiple responsibilities against deadlines
- Ability to identify and act quickly on opportunities. Strong analytical, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Participation in a systems super user program
Travel required: 30%
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Manager, Financial Systems, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!