IT Audit Consultant, Senior
Posted on: March 13, 2019
IT Audit Consultant, Senior (R-10104965)
In this exciting and critically important role, you will execute and periodically lead internal audits throughout Fiserv. The IT Audit Consultant, Senior is part of the Corporate Audit Services (CAS) team and will work on a variety of audits encompassing information technology, operational processes and integrated activities. You will report to the Director, IT & Cybersecurity Audit, and be available to travel up to 30%, primarily domestically, but also internationally as necessary.
You will plan audits and execute audit procedures designed to aid the department in achieving the performance objectives for each audit engagement. This includes significant internal client interface, and as such requires strong professional presence, communication and decision-making skills. You are capable of identifying and addressing audit issues across business areas and risk exposures, including technology and operational matters. You will establish exceptional relationships and credibility within the CAS team and internal Fiserv clients will be essential to the individuals success, as is the ability to periodically supervise and lead other audit staff in the execution of audit engagements.
As part of the Corporate Audit Services team, you will plan audit engagements and execute audit procedures within a risk-based internal audit plan. Assess risks while formulating logical and supportable conclusions. Develop workpapers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements. Prepare concise, well-written audit communications, including final reports. Develop and foster constructive professional relationships and establish trust and credibility with key partners. You will contribute to a high performance environment with an execution focus. Participate in strategic projects to provide audit, risk and compliance perspective and participate in select internal improvement initiatives
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Three or more years of experience, either in a Fortune 500 internal audit function or professional services firm. Although financial services experience is highly desired, other industry experience will be considered as appropriate.
- A bachelors degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CISA, CIA, CISSP, CFE, PMP, etc.) or the desire and determination to pursue such Technical proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Application Security (including OWASP concepts and application architecture and controls)
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning Client Services & Implementations Computer Operations (including capacity, performance, and problem management)
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Management Solutions (including SAP) Database Administration & Security (including Oracle, Microsoft SQL) Information Security & Data Privacy Mainframe (Unisys, IBM), Midrange (iSeries) and Distributed (Windows, UNIX) Systems Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.)
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
- General understanding of laws, regulations (GLBA) and standards (PCI DSS, PA-DSS) governing high tech and financial services industry
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- MBA Professional services experience, acquired from a Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm Financial services experience, including working in highly regulated environments Knowledge of COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL Prior supervisory experience
- Impeccable Integrity, Professional Demeanor, Standout Colleague, Active Learner with Excellent Communication Skills, both oral and written
- Credible and Trustworthy, Quality and Execution Focus, Professional Skepticism with Sound Decision-making and Discernment
Travel projection: 30%
Who We Are: Corporate Audit Services vision is to deliver world-class internal audit and advisory services that enable Fiserv to achieve superior performance and objective practical insights. We do this by evaluating governance, risk, and control environments across Fiserv business, divisions, and enterprise functions.
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 24,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us. Our Aspiration: To move money and information in a way that moves the world.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , IT Audit Consultant, Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!