SAP Financial Architect
Posted on: March 14, 2019
We are looking for an accomplished SAP Financials professional to fill a Financials Architect position in our Alpharetta office.You will need to be well versed in the SAP technology (ECC, BPC, and BW); knowledgeable in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury processes; actively participated and led multiple SAP implementations, and successfully supported the SAP Financials initiatives. He/ she will have demonstrated, and proven experience in working with multiple teams across a SAP landscape.Job Description:The Financials Architect works directly with our business partners and stakeholders (Directors, VP---s and above) to understand their strategic goals to launch major initiatives to solve business problems. The associate facilitates the reengineering of business processes required to support these business challenges by recommending best-fit technology solutions.The primary role of this position will be to focus on the cross-module integration within FICO, along with BW, BPC, PTP and OTC processes. Have broad based FICO experience to be able to act as the technical owner of overall integration for ERP design. Requires strong FICO background with extensive experience handling the integration responsibilities.What does a great Financials Architect do?
- Design and perform configuration in SAP software functionality of New General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Project Costing, Results Analysis, Revenue recognition and Profitability Analysis.
- Work with the Business and technical leads to plan, co-ordinate and execute technical projects from task assignment to completion.
- Owns the day-to-day activities of other members of the Record to Report team.
- Mentor, coach, and mentor other members of the SAP Technical and Business teams.
- Organizes work efforts and prioritizes the tasks to be achieved to meet SLAs and deliverables.
- Track Risks and issues associated with the Project and Production support deliverables. Keep the team updated about the progress for timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Execute the project deliverables by collaborating with the on-site technical and business teams.
- Analyze existing business processes, working with the business units to identify best practices by covering the SAP cross functional integration with all modules.
- Analyze and support application of support packs and system upgrades to future SAP releases.
- Analyze the root cause of system functionality defects and provide design assistance to resolve the issues. Address and resolve system functionality support issues via configuration, SAP note application and recommending developments.
- Develop functional specifications for customized development and provide functional support for the development team.
- Conduct system integration testing and assist business users in completing user acceptance testing where functionality validation is completed before recommending the release of changes to the production environment.
- Collaborate with the business systems leaders to identify research and propose functionality improvement opportunities in the financial systems technology roadmap.
- Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor---s degree in Accounting, Finance, or IT related
- Deep knowledge of SAP FICO and FSCM technology with hands on configuration experience in General Ledger, Controlling, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank interfaces, Profitability Analysis, Project system, Tax and Treasury modules.
- Has three full life cycle implementations of SAP.
- Strong leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications to clients, implementation teams and functional teammates
- Ability to work in a changing environment; special projects will involve changing the existing process, technologies and people within Accounting and Finance to drive standardization of best practices
- Strong process improvement discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage projects, own deliverables and oversee work among involved associates
- Analyze the technical solution options and recommend implementation options to the business leaders
- Ownership and accountability
- Client relationship management
- Independent decision making
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Strong drive in obtaining results
- Negotiation and influence skillsPreferred Skills, Experience, and Education: .
- Master---s degree
- Knowledgeable in Business Objects, Opentext, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash processes, Business Warehouse, and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- Strong business consulting and solution proposal experience
- Excellent project management tools/MS Projects & presentation skillsTravel required: Yes Percentage/frequency of travel 5% Limited travelAbout the BU: ETG is a dynamic and critical part of the Fiserv organization. ETG architects, builds and operates the technology platforms and services used by Fiserv Business Units to deliver high-quality solutions and services to the industry. These Fiserv products support the information management and electronic commerce systems for thousands of clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , SAP Financial Architect, Accounting, Auditing , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!