Human Resources and Office Administrator
Company: SPECTRUM PLASTICS MASTER
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PPC Industries - Atlanta - Alpharetta, GA
Company Details: Spectrum Plastics Group is a global supplier of
engineered medical components and value-added solutions for the
medical device and contract manufacturing industries. With a
footprint that includes 17 manufacturing sites around the world,
SPG provides custom extruded plastic solutions, injection molded
components, and complex assemblies to manufacturers and end-users
primarily in the medical device and life science market
Scope of the Role:
Provides administrative assistance for the Human Resources
Department in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Oversees general office administration and provides support in a
variety of areas and functions.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System records and compile
reports as needed.
- Weekly generation and distribution of various benefits carrier
reports to both internal and external customers
- Assist with benefits administration and open enrollment.
Arrange for distribution of materials from providers, assist with
communicating changes to employees and process changes within
- Administers employment verifications.
- Assists with generation and distribution of annual notices and
- Personnel file management. Organizes, maintains, processes and
updates accurately all employee records and files weekly. Maintains
the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of colleague files,
both paper and electronic.
- Assists in coordination of employee recognition programs and
events. Identifies, prepares and distributes service awards for
- Assists with corporate recruitment efforts.
- Routes internal approval forms and prepares documents for
- Coordinates onboarding and off boarding and manages
- Assists with audit and compliance requirements.
- Serves as backup payroll administrator for the corporate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail. Maintains
FedEx account and supplies.
- Handles all incoming telephone calls and greets all visitors in
a courteous and timely fashion.
- Coordinates services and supplies for the office and office
- Serves as point of contact for building management,
distributing communication, coordinating service requests, and
ensuring timely process of payments needed.
- Provides data entry, spreadsheet and report maintenance support
to finance, as needed.
- Meeting and event planning.
- Assists with scheduling and travel arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
--- Bachelor's degree is a related field is desirable.
--- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in human resources
and office administration.
--- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Products.
--- Prior experience with HRIS systems preferred.
--- Requires the ability to maintain a high degree of
confidentiality, write routine reports and correspondence, and
communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the
--- The individual will be expected to be familiar with standard
concepts, practices, and procedures within the HR field.
--- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
--- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time and prioritize
tasks based on business needs.
Keywords: SPECTRUM PLASTICS MASTER, Alpharetta , Human Resources and Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!