Sr Mgr-Product Marketing
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: May 7, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by
automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles
and things move through the world. Our full suite of
industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation
and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer,
more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated
employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology
platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important
component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do
their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and
excitement of a start-up environment with the resources,
operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established
Own elevated product enablement strategy execution through
collaboration with Learning & Development, Product, Sales & Global
Customer Success. Develop advanced customer-centered training
curriculum and knowledge reinforcement strategies for both existing
and new product lines globally. Create close relationships with
customer-facing teams: understand how they operate, the issues they
face, and how to partner to increase their product acumen. Coach
team members and work hand-in-hand with Product Marketing and
Product Management to develop and update dynamic training materials
that empower internal stakeholders to better understand customer
personas, products, verticals, regulations and industry concepts.
Own, plan and facilitate various engagements, meetings and updates
throughout the business to help educate and motivate our
customer-facing teams about our products and strategy.
- Develop and execute product enablement strategies, drive
advanced training curriculums, set targets, while tracking and
analyzing the success of all activities, to enhance the experience
for our internal teams and customers.
- Lead the product enablement team through the lens of our
customers - by crafting content that speaks to adapting our
solutions, solving industry problems, addressing key user personas,
and creating crisp and compelling messages that drive market
acceptance and growth.
- Work closely with both L&D stakeholders, Product and
customer-facing teams to identify and bridge advanced product
- Charter projects, programs and liaise to foster team growth as
you strengthen the product enablement function and x-functional
- Coach the team to analyze, synthesize, concatenate and distill
product and market complexities through the creation of highly
virtual, scalable, digestible product enablement materials that can
be easily distributed across teams.
- Collaborate with fellow enablement teams to promote internal
product education, engrain product value proposition, and refine
- Achieve firm alignment with product and market research teams
on reinforcement content and methodologies.
- Champion bold, creative ideas as you lead a team of Product
Enablement SMEs who develop powerful customer-centric
- Orchestrate a holistic dashboard that captures training
completion metrics and qualitative feedback.
- Integrate change management communicated by senior level
- Intuitively choose between various learning methods and mediums
to maximize impact.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of business experience.
- Four or more years of sales enablement or product marketing
- Two or more years of experience leading teams.
- Advanced experience working with or supporting B2B
customer-facing teams, including Sales.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Willingness to work across time zones.
Even better if you have:
- MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Verizon Connect in-depth product knowledge.
- Strong executive-level communication, presentation, and writing
skills with a knowledge and appreciation of other departmental
functions including sales, marketing, development, operations, and
- Experience using an LMS for instructional design (i.e.
- Capability to be a self-starter and ambitious - interest in
fast paced environments where products are constantly launched and
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment and
are able to operate on a high level and dig deep into the details
- Knowledge of sales intelligence software (i.e. Gong).
- Knowledge/certifications in Sales and marketing methodologies
(i.e. Sandler, MEDDIC).
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
This position will preferentially work "hybrid" with a defined work
location that includes work from home and as-needed office days
near any valid US VBG Verizon Administrative Office, with
preference towards Verizon Connect locations: Boston, San Diego,
Chicago (Rolling Meadows, IL). Additional locations for
fully-remote work will be considered.
Keyword: VZ Connect
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal
requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Alpharetta , Sr Mgr-Product Marketing, Advertising , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!