Sr. Manager of Content Strategy, Social Media
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you self-starting and looking to build a marketing program
from the ground up? We are experts in foot wellness. Our board
certified specialists provide a caring service that addresses the
foundation of our customers' health. After careful analysis and
evaluation, our experts design truly custom orthotics and recommend
advanced footwear just for our customers.
- Plan & develop annual content calendars for both of our
- Align content strategy with key business & marketing
priorities: Tier 1 events, Tier 2 events, store openings, key
product launches & sponsorships.
- Create & design assets based on brand guidelines
- Manage both organic social channels, as well as, paid promotion
of content on these channels
- Publish content on site via our CMS, content management system
(WordPress), and other tools that aid the content planning and
- Partnering with VP to develop and implement creative versioning
to align custom messaging to our different customer segments
- Partner closely with individual franchisees to improve their
performance and proactively report on progress.
- Track performance and report regularly on KPIs
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with
plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests.
Hybrid role. Initially this is an in-office role as we get ramped
up but the company is super flexible on hours / time in office vs
WFH. Minimal travel. Great medical, 401K and vacation days.
Your Experience & Capabilities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related
- Content strategy & social media management
- Setting up and optimizing social campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
and devising creative that engages, informs, and motivates
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
We know confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of
meeting spectacular candidates, so please don't hesitate to apply -
we'd love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: eHire, Alpharetta , Sr. Manager of Content Strategy, Social Media, Advertising , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!