Company: Pegasus Residential
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Marketing Director - multifamilyAt Pegasus, we know how valuable
you are and we want to offer you a limitless career, not just a
job.Our Marketing division is expanding just like the rest of the
company, and we are looking for the most dynamic marketing unicorn
to lead the charge. Are you equal parts left brain/right brain;
analytical/creative but love to lead and grow? Then, keep
reading.First of all, whats in it for you:
- This position is based out of the Alpharetta Corporate office
and reports to our Senior Director of Property Marketing.
- Hybrid work schedule in office 3 days/remote 2 days per
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical benefits
- 401k with match
- Generous PTO plan and 12 paid holidays
- Pet friendly environment! Yes, you can bring your dog (or cat
or fish) to work.
- Upward mobility and significant career growth
- Fun, creative, fast-paced environment where you can thrive
- Great culture a place to have fun, be you, and get support!Job
- Marketing plans - leveraging industry knowledge to help our
properties and our customers
- Demonstrate executive presence and high-end professionalism
when interacting with clients and internal stakeholders
- Focus on targeting budgeted occupancy and revenue by providing
support, guidance and direction to a portfolio of multifamily
assets through the development and implementation of strategic
- Manage portfolio marketing strategies to support leasing
efforts and occupancy goals.
- Show initiative within the Marketing team to own respective
portfolios and responsibilities for the best customer experience of
all on-site teams and clients.
- Develop and create marketing materials for potential new
business and efficiently and effectively present materials and
ideas at proposal meetings.
- Collaborate with on-site associates to evolve innovative
strategies based on market conditions and property data that will
directly impact leasing velocity.
- Prepare and launch effective advertising strategies and
- Interpret analytics within reports to outline success or
opportunities for improvement.
- Create, troubleshoot, and provide support on Social Media
platforms, Search Engine listings/business dashboards and map
- Regularly communicate with ownership groups, asset managers,
and regional executive team members regarding marketing performance
of any particular asset and / or overall portfolio.
- Oversee and assist with new communities onboarding for
marketing items; website, ILS, social, paid search, tracking
numbers, copy, reputation and others marketing tools.
- Mentor new associates and serve as internal support for
feedback with leadership as appropriate.
- Provide graphic design services and creative content
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art
services, printers, etc.
- Prepare marketing plans in collaboration with Operations.
- Manage all digital assets for each property. This includes
photography, vector logos, 2D and 3D floor plan, and all related
- Occasional travel to properties as directedQualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of applicable marketing experience,
including two+ (2) years in multifamily.
- Proven track record of achieving marketing goals and
demonstrating results from previous positions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different
- Working knowledge and experience with:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- HubSpot (a plus)
- RealPage / OneSite
- Solid understanding of website design and user experience,
including key drivers of business performance.
- Strong understanding of paid digital marketing, strategic
marketing strategies, and google analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience implementing and maintaining performance tracking
systems / methods
Keywords: Pegasus Residential, Alpharetta , Marketing Director, Advertising , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!