Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
OverviewThe Marketing Communications Specialist helps plan and
execute the marketing communications initiatives that support and
align with the strategic goals of the company. Reporting to the
Corporate Marketing Communications Manager, this highly visible
role works closely with Corporate Communications, Product
Marketing, and Commercial teams to amplify the Stryten Energy
- Support the execution of all day-to-day marketing communication
activities from start to finish including product launches, direct
marketing campaigns, customer communications, trade shows/customer
events, website product content and marketing collateral content
creation and maintenance.
- Manage and coordinate the execution and logistics of trade
shows and customer events to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborate with company stakeholders to define the strategy
and event requirements.Work closely with exhibit partners and
internal team to design booth structure and graphics and manage
- Develop and manage a comprehensive event project plan for all
setup tasks including communication, sponsorships, meeting
schedules, hospitality events, promotional items, digital and
printed support, etc.
- Work as part of a team to develop compelling product content
including marketing collateral, sales communications and customer
- Partner with product marketing and sales management to
understand and plan for product launches, product enhancement
rollouts, customer growth programs and initiatives.
- Manage product related content and updates for customers and
internal touch points as well as additional sales enablement
- Position yourself as a "thought partner" to the leaders of the
product segments in order to create market differentiation and
- Lead the sourcing and acquisition of wearables and premium and
promotional items for the company. Establish and manage
relationship with chosen partner and develop and execute the
- Work closely with outside marketing service providers to manage
inventories and provide best in class service to our company's
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand across all of
Stryten's business divisions and related companies.
- Reconcile and track monthly marketing budget.
- Execute and analyze marketing communications programs to ensure
effectiveness. Provide metrics to determine effectiveness and
recommendations for improvement.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in marketing, journalism or
communications, and/or at least 3 years of proven experience in a
fast-paced communications or marketing related environment.
Previous trade show/event experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be
comfortable with communicating and presenting to all levels within
- Previous experience coordinating with cross-functional
departments like Product Marketing, Procurement, Engineering and
- Understanding of Graphic Design
- Experience or knowledge of these tools: Smartsheet, Microsoft
Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-motivated, good at taking initiative and comfortable
operating under a degree of ambiguity and work both independently
and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize work, handles multiple tasks
simultaneously, set goals and meet deadlines while maintaining
flexibility to re-assess and re-prioritize.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic
thinking, attention to detail and project management skills.Travel,
- 25% travel, with occasional weekend work. EEO StatementStryten
Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's
qualifications are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.About
StatementStryten Energy helps solve the world's most pressing
energy challenges with a broad range of energy storage solutions
across the Essential Power, Motive Power, Transportation, Military
and Government sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we
partner with some of the world's most recognized companies to meet
the growing demand for reliable and sustainable energy storage
capacity. Stryten powers everything from submarines to subcompacts,
microgrids, warehouses, distribution centers, cars, trains and
trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced lead,
lithium and vanadium redox flow batteries, intelligent chargers and
energy performance management software that keep people on the move
and supply chains running. An industry leader backed by more than a
century of expertise, Stryten has The Energy to Challenge the
status quo and deliver top-performing energy solutions for today
and tomorrow. Learn more at .
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Alpharetta , Marketing Communications Specialist, Advertising , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!