VP of Marketing
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Vice President of Marketing
We are looking for a strategically-oriented rock star who takes pride in creating results as a leader, collaborator and individual contributor.
Your Mission: Accelerate Intradiems market share and growth through thoughtful strategy, planning and execution.
The role will be responsible for leading Intradiems Marketing group and function. This includes development, planning, and execution of Intradiems corporate marketing and communications initiatives. Additionally, the position will lead the strategy and execution of thought leadership, content creation, target market engagement, opportunity acceleration programs, customer programs and events.
The leader will play an important role in telling the Intradiem story to build brand awareness and engagement in the market to targets that include, but are not limited to: prospective customers (a range of personas), employees and potential employees, analysts, etc.. The right individual for the position should have experience working cross-functionally to develop strong messages and bring those messages to market through a cohesive marketing & communications plan, leveraging a variety of channels and media strategies.
This position will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Really cool stuff you get to do in this role:
- Accelerate growth of an innovative, high-growth SaaS company
- Help build not just a company, but a new market
- Be a storyteller: simplify and explain how Intradiem solves real industry and customer problems
- Make an immediate impact
- Drive compelling, strategic marketing and communications plans that make an authentic impact
- Work with, lead and inspire passionate, talented colleagues
What you will accomplish in this role:Through thoughtful business planning, collaboration and execution, accelerate Intradiems growth.
Corporate Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Oversee the corporate marketing & communications strategy for the company to reach key audiences: target market customers, analysts, current and future employees
- Develop and execute a plan to reach these audiences through a combination channels and media strategies
- Develop and execute a plan to elevate the Companys market presence and thought leadership
- Establish key success metrics and track progress on a consistent basis
Messaging, Content Creation & Distribution
- Drive evolution of company messaging, including tailoring the message to resonate with various personas and audiences
- Develop corporate messaging guidelines to ensure consistent internal and external communication
- Oversee the development of compelling and engaging content thats applied through a variety of channels and media
- Work closely with the Marketing team and others in the company to create a content calendar to address key target audiences. Establish key success metrics and track progress on a consistent basis
- Oversee the development of press releases, managing edits and approvals before release; collaborate with partners on development of joint press releases where appropriate
- Collaborate with People Operations team on Internal Communications
- Develop customer story platforms and success stories, trends and news pitches to differentiate Intradiem in the marketplace
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to develop and oversee social media strategy, award submissions, case studies, and other public-facing materials
Events, Sponsorship & Awards
- Develop an events strategy and plan that builds on current initiatives and capitalizes on opportunities
- Develop innovative customer awards programs
New Opportunity Engagement
- Through a variety of strategies and tactics and target personas, engage target market accounts with compelling reasons on why they should consider change
Conversion (partner with Sales & Product)
- Through a variety of strategies and tactics and target personas, develop and execute buyers journey programs
Retention (partner with Success Management, Sales & Product)
- Through a variety of strategies and tactics and target personas, develop and execute customer journey programs
What you bring you to the table:Skills
- Strategic mindset with a strong curiosity distill information to create concise, compelling and authentic messaging, thought leadership, content, etc.
- Entrepreneurially minded, with a roll up your sleeves attitude must be able to do as well as lead
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and
Keywords: Intradiem, Alpharetta, VP of Marketing, Advertising, Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!