Health Communication/Marketing Specialist SR- Atlanta, GA (ID# 15162)
Company: Cherokee Nation Businesses
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Health Communication/Marketing Specialist - SR- Atlanta, GA (ID#
Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) delivers a broad spectrum of
professional management consulting services to its defense, health,
environmental and civilian agency clients. To assist clients in
achieving their goals, CNA provides a tailored management approach
for complex government programs and disciplines including health
information technology, research & science, program management,
communications, correspondence and document management, governance
and administrative support. Wholly owned by Cherokee Nation, CNA is
part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
For more company information, visit our site at
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Center for State,
Tribal, Local and Territorial Support (CSTLTS) supports
cross-agency activities and efforts to improve public health at the
state, tribal, local and territorial levels by building capacity in
public health infrastructure and practice, resource and asset
management, performance and accountability, workforce development
and shared leadership to improve public health outcomes.
CSTLTS is in need of a Sr. Health Communication/Marketing
Specialists to aid in Communications Support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide technical and substantive editing of CDC website content,
journal articles, fact sheets, presentations, and other external
and internal communications.
* Write web content and other external and internal
* Produce, manage, and evaluate communication products, tools, and
resources to engage internal and external audiences, including CDC
partners, CSTLT health agency employees, CSTLTS staff, and CDC
* Help plan, develop, implement, and evaluate communication and
marketing plans and strategies.
* Assist CSTLTS leadership in developing speeches, presentations,
communication materials, and briefings
* Develop content and provide review and oversight for CSTLTS
Internet and Intranet sites and social media channels.
* Respond to communication support requests from internal and
* Respond to inquiries from internal and external audiences
* No supervisory or management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree is preferred in Journalism,
Marketing, Communications, Advertising, English, or related
* 20+ years' experience developing communication and marketing
* Previous experience with CDC CSTLTS programs, policies and
procedures highly desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must have plain language writing experience
* Must have excellent technical writing, editing and analytical
* The successful candidate can work well with all personality
types, juggle multiple tasks, and maintain calm amid competing
deadlines and in stressful situations.
* Work is conducted in a climate controlled office environment.
* The environment may require prolonged sitting, prolonged
standing, and light lifting up to 20 lbs.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual
orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights
as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to
the following two sites: EEO Statement - EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This
email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used
to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and
paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of
proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified
protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request,
we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan
accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request
with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative
Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at
"CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or
follow up on job applications.
Keywords: Cherokee Nation Businesses, Alpharetta , Health Communication/Marketing Specialist SR- Atlanta, GA (ID# 15162), Advertising , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!