Senior Graphic and Email Designer
Posted on: February 13, 2019
What does a great Senior Graphic and email Designer do?
Fiserv is seeking a Senior Graphic and email Designer to join its dynamic, high energy Client Engagement team. This talented individual is a fresh creative thinker with an ability to multi-task while supporting the various needs of the multi-disciplinary consumer and business-to-business marketing teams, account teams and leadership organization. The right candidate is an experienced hybrid graphic designer and email marketing specialist that feels comfortable creating for any medium, and is able to code and launch email, set-up art work for digital and print specs and design. He or she has an innate attention to detail and is able to stay structured while delivering creative for multiple deadlines.
The Senior Graphic and email Designer is responsible for supporting comprehensive design projects, and ultimately will create, optimize and organize design elements for both digital artwork and print. Specific deliverables span email development, infographics, interactive media, photography, illustrations, line drawings, web/digital design support, print and other larger creative initiatives driven by the Client Engagement team.
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that reflects his/her design abilities and strengths, and a great sense of design and visual balance.
As a Senior Graphic and email Designer, you can look forward to:
- Serve as lead Designer on a wide range of projects.
- Work as part of a team and actively participate in internal kick-offs, brainstorming sessions and reviews.
- Ability to develop creative that follow creative briefs and adhere to business objectives.
- Juggle multiple projects while developing high-quality creative and meeting deadlines.
- Create successful designs for web, social media, email, print and presentations using skills in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Comfortable hand-coding responsive email templates utilizing HTML and CSS.
- Able to troubleshoot rendering issues in various email clients, mobile devices and web mail.
- Fulfill digital graphics needs for websites, digital resources and presentations.
- Assist with marketing literature, collateral and other print design projects.
- Create line drawings as needed for digital designs and/or print collateral.
- Optimize photography for use across all marketing channels - digital, web, social and print.
- Make sure designs adhere to production specs and can easily transfer to production team.
- Can assist as needed with production art and preparing files for press.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Fiserv brand and maintain its integrity in creative development.
- Stay abreast of trends in design and technology to ensure the teams creative solutions are relevant and reflective of a global technology leader.
- Consistently raise the creative bar and design solutions the lift and evolve the Fiserv brand.
- Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelors degree (concentration in Graphic Design or equivalent)
- 5-10 years experience in a Designer role.
- Proven experience in design applied to digital web, and print.
- Knowledge of layout, graphic fundamentals, typography. possibilities and limitations of media.
- A strong knowledge of current digital platforms, front-end web design, infographics, social media platforms and email templates creation, troubleshooting and print design specifications.
- Prior experience working with Email Service Providers (specific knowledge of IBM Marketing Cloud (formerly Silverpop) platform and tools a plus).
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML code, including email coding best practices and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe CS6 Design & Web (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) or similar Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of email and digital design best practices, success metrics, CAN-SPAM legislation and ADA (American Disabilities Act) requirements.
- Experience and expertise with current graphic design software tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- A great sense of design, visual balance and typography
- Must be able to work as part of a team to arrive at best creative solution
- Organizational skills ability to prioritize assignments, and work successfully in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Experience working as part of a matrix management or cross-functional team.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with other designers, project managers, and internal teams.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality is a must.
- Strong work ethic and pride in delivering superior results.
- Ability to achieve project outcomes and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ability to identify project obstacles and proactively mitigate risks.
- Escalate and resolves complex issues effectively.
- Ability to quickly grasps complex concepts and conveys concepts in a way that is easily understood by others.
- Ability to incorporate feedback and adjust plans or approach.
- Ability to travel 20%.
Preferred skills for consideration:
- Experience in banking, financial services, marketing, and/or software industries.
- Experience with email marketing and service providers and processes specifically IBM Marketing Cloud (formerly Silverpop).
- Experience with distributed marketing and marketing automation platforms and tools.
Who We Are:
This position resides within the Billing and Payments Group with a primary emphasis on the electronic payments division to support our client partnerships for the Integrated Payment Strategy.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Senior Graphic and Email Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!