Company: Primrose School of Alpharetta
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Build a brighter future for all children. Teaching is more than
a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and
compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong
love of learning.
As a Lead Teacher at Primrose School of Alpharetta, you'll create a
fun, safe environment for little ones who are constantly on the
move. Through a daily schedule of purposeful play, you'll help lay
the foundation for the school setting as children navigate a
classroom environment, build their motor skills and grow their
vocabulary. Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from
the research-informed Balanced Learning - curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.Get everything you need to give children
everything they need.At Primrose School of Alpharetta, you bring
the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be
Our Balanced Learning - approach was developed with early learning
experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time
in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend
your time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come
fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive
Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy
environment and a culture where all children and team members can
thrive.And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child
learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Alpharetta and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of/at (school name)
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Benefits
Primrose School of Alpharetta offers a comprehensive benefits
package to qualified individuals, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Learning, Training, and Development Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time OffEach Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Keywords: Primrose School of Alpharetta, Alpharetta , Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!