Company: Primrose School of Alpharetta East
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Position: Explorer's Club Teachers
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Ability to engage positively with elementary-aged students
maturely and responsibly.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public
or private school system, a quality preschool, after-school program
or summer camp, or child care center is preferred.
- Comfortable using technology as a search tool.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of
children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and
- Must be 18 or older.
- The teacher in this role will work with school-aged children
(Kindergarten- 5th grade).
- Supervises a class with the teacher.
- Plans with the teacher and helps implement the daily lesson
plans and classroom activities.
- Provide appropriate classroom supervision to students as they
participate in outdoor activities and rotate through designated
activity areas (ex: Center Stage, creative arts, reading, homework
- Assists with formalized homework help sessions (school year)
and with Summer Adventure Club activities within Explorers Club's
- Supports with integrated technology in Explorers Club through
- Assists with the current class bulletin boards
- Provide the students with verbal praises and acceptance while
providing precise and consistent expectations for the student's
- Assists with the maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties
of the classroom, common-use areas, and playgrounds.
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, and bathroom
- Maintains the Primrose Schools' professional attitude and work
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school
functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the
local, state, or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the
health, safety, and care of children.
- Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the
guidelines offered in the training manual.
- Assists in other capacities, as determined by the Director.
- Follows the schedule, as determined by the Director.
- Must meet all Primrose Schools and local, state, or national
essential health and other requirements.
- Must complete all training required by the state and Primrose
- Complete all necessary company employment and payroll
- In states where required, personnel will have a fingerprinting
and/or criminal investigation report completed.
Keywords: Primrose School of Alpharetta East, Alpharetta , Explorer Teacher, Education / Teaching , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!