Lead Preschool Teacher ( Threes Classroom )
Company: Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education? Do you love
teaching? Then we want you to join our family as a Lead Preschool
Teacher!Little Sunshine's Playhouse and Preschool is currently
looking for energetic and passionate teachers to join our team! We
are looking for a lead preschool teacher in our threes classroom to
help create a fun environment while incorporating educational
programs that assist in our children's development.
Responsibilities of a Preschool Teacher (includes but not limited
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children
at all times.
- Plan and carry out the curriculum.
- Write weekly classroom newsletters to communicate to families
in accordance with standards.
- Create daily reports for each child focusing on positive
behavior and/or lessons learned including a photo or video every
day for each child.
- Implement and follow the daily schedule to ensure a
- Make sure the classroom is age-appropriate and fun! Keep walls
decorated and learning centers open and available.
- Keep classroom, bathroom, and closet neat and orderly.
- Maintain ratio (advise administrator if over or under).
- Conduct individual parent/teacher conferences at least twice a
year in June and December.
- Be familiar with school policies and licensing rules.
- Report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- Handle discipline promptly and in accordance with the stated
policy on discipline.
- Train and oversee any assistant teachers, substitutes and
floaters working in your class.
- Oversee sanitation and universal precautions policies.
- Facilitate parent involvement and positive communication.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position
in order to offer children and parents consistency.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
approximately 100 times per day/shift.
- Standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching reaching,
pulling, pushing, grasping, hearing, talking, and repetitive motion
are physical requirements of the position.Qualifications of a
- Meet and exceed all state Child Care Licensing
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related
- Possess a teamwork mindset, strong communication skills,
organization skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to build rapport with children, families and
peersBenefits Our Preschool Teachers Enjoy:
- Health, vision, dental
- Childcare discounts
- Paid time off
- Paid training hours
- Teacher appreciation activitiesLittle Sunshine's Playhouse
maintains a reputation of unrivaled distinction in childcare and
serves as a castle for a "once upon a time" experience that enables
each child to develop their imagination and grow socially and
academically. Unique characteristics and state-of-the-art services
distinguish Little Sunshine's Playhouse as the premier early
childhood education program.Compensation based on education and
experience.Related Keywords: Preschool teacher, Lead Preschool
Teacher, daycare, childcare, daycare teacher, childcare teacher,
Early Childhood Education, preschool, child care
Keywords: Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool, Alpharetta , Lead Preschool Teacher ( Threes Classroom ), Education / Teaching , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!