Company: Rumble Boxing
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Rumble is searching for elite trainers to lead, instruct, and
motivate. Our 45-minute class is a full-body workout designed
around our water-filled, tear-drop-style boxing bags.
* Customer-Service Skills. Rumble trainers have a unique/fun energy
and establish/maintain relationships with clients on behalf of
* Motivational Skills. To keep clients coming back, Rumble trainers
must keep their clients engaged throughout the workout.
* Physical Fitness. Rumble trainers must be physically fit, as
their job requires a considerable amount of exercise. Rumble
instructors need to participate in classes and demonstrate
exercises, as necessary.
* Problem-Solving Skills. Rumble trainers must provide regressions
and progressions for clients with differing abilities.
* Communication Skills. Rumble trainers must be able to communicate
and deliver exercise cues/movements to clients in an professional,
clear, and motivating manner.
* Listening Skills. Rumble trainers must be able to "read the
* Time Management. Rumble trainers must be proficient in delivering
a multi-dimensional workout, while delegating their attention to
both the boxing and strength training areas concurrently.
* Delivering the Rumble experience by executing pre-programmed and
pre-designed Rumble Boxing workouts including combinations on the
bag and strength circuits on the floor side.
* Connecting your energy and delivery with custom Rumble Music
throughout the class.
* Monitoring client execution of exercises and correcting
techniques to minimize injury and maximize results.
* Preferred: Completed courses/certifications in personal training
and/or group fitness.
* Preferred: Boxing experience
* Required: 6+ months group fitness experience or personal training
*Applicant must submit their resume. Once confirmed the candidate
must audition for consideration for the Training position at
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Self-determined schedule
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Alpharetta, GA 30022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Rumble Boxing, Alpharetta , Boxing Instructor, Education / Teaching , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!