Sr. Information Security Engineer
Company: HUNTER Technical - htrjobs.com
Posted on: February 16, 2021
IAM Contractor will be responsible for supporting the planning,
design and operation of enterprise-level identity and access
management (IAM) capabilities. This role will support the
deployment of the various IAM capabilities and processes with a
focus on private and public clouds and rapid application
- Configure and manage IAM products (Okta, PingFederate,
PingAccess, PingID, RadiantLogic VDS).
- Implement customized and advanced authentication flows to
secure enterprise applications depending on its data
classification, using the Identity Management suite of products
from Okta and PingIdentity (PingFederate, PingAccess and PingID);
and using industry standard SAML2.0, WS-Fed, Radius and
OpenIDConnect (OIDC) protocols.
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to
software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment
pipelines (Chef, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration).
- Familiarity with Distributed Version Control Systems (Git,
GitHub/GitLab), Containers (Docker), Package Repositories
(Artifactory, Maven Central).
- Provide support for migration of applications to centralized
- Provide operation support for IAM products, including day to
day upkeep of systems and incident/ support ticket management.
- Contribute to security initiatives aimed at evolving tooling
and process related to company wide access review and ongoing
- Partner closely with other Security team members, as well as
those in the company' s Engineering, Product, and People teams to
drive IAM maturity
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts
- Working knowledge of directory services, multi-factor
authentication, user provisioning, privileged access management,
single sign-on technologies and protocols such as SAML, OIDC
- Ability to develop code using at least one programming language
such as Java, Python, etc. Information security experience in
- Experience with PingIdentity or Okta suite of products is
- Experience with RadiantLogic VDS is a plus.
- Experience with IAM solutions for cloud service providers
(Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes,
ability to communicate effectively across the organization,
analytical and problem solving skills
Keywords: HUNTER Technical - htrjobs.com, Alpharetta , Sr. Information Security Engineer, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!