Posted on: February 20, 2021
What does a great Test Engineer do? You will be responsible for
tools administration/support/maintenance by evaluating upgrades
prior to rolling out to the organization. Tools include transaction
simulation, defect management, requirements, test case management,
virtual device simulation, automation pipeline, etc. You will be
responsible for administration of tools relative to Payment
industry, Cards, ATM & POS Terminal and transaction processing
protocols i.e. ISO 8583, fixed length message formats etc. As a
Test Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Supporting testing with different brands like Visa, MC, AMEX,
DISC and third party transaction processing simulators.
- Lead & drive tools implementation, support projects and provide
vital trainings to both internal and external clients.
- Performing results analysis, root cause identification and
- Analyzing failure reports and make recommendations to improve
tools reliability and quality, quality assurance processes,
practices and procedures.
- Making strong technical decisions and complete tasks &
assignments under limited supervision.
- Recognizing problems that need further investigations, seeking
assistance when needed, and demonstrating initiative and
- Ensuring documentation of software issues and enhancement
requests and collaborate with different testing teams and vendors
to understand the test requirements, new features and resolve
- Collaborating on QA test process related tasks / projects.
- Working with multiple programs/systems on projects with Project
Managers of moderate complexity. Serving as a project team
- Assisting the team in devising new support processes and ensure
their implementation as per company policy. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related
- 6+ years of progressively responsible experience within the
payment processing and credit card industry with: managing multiple
active testing projects of moderate to large complexity.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC, ITIL processes, change
management, release management and configuration management.
- Testing experience with Association & 3rd Party transaction
payment simulation tools.
- Knowledge of Payment industry, Cards, ATM & POS Terminal and
transaction processing protocols i.e. ISO 8583, fixed length
message formats, etc.
- Solid Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software,
network) and their application to business functions/processes
- Knowledge database concepts and MS Office.
- Must have good communication and vendor management skills.
- Travel required: Percentage/frequency of travel - 5% Preferred
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Server Administration experience would be a plus to compliment
the card industry experience
- Administration of tools relative to Payment industry, Cards,
ATM & POS Terminal and transaction processing protocols i.e. ISO
8583, fixed length message formats etc.
- Experience with Pargon and Astrex simulators, or other payment
- Shell scripting, Putty, Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL, IBM
- Awareness of Tricentis TOSCA and automation frameworks Learn
more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most
people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We
help people and businesses move money and information every minute
of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates
proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their
customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they
need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money
and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and
purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with
Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.We welcome and encourage
diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Test Engineer, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!