Test Engineer, Tech Lead
Company: Fiserv Inc
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative
mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user
interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial
services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team
members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're
seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer
tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team.
Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy
software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages
you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will
challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Yes (occasional), Minimal (if any) Success Profile Every
candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you
to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you
have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an
excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Critical Thinker 10
- Technologically Savvy 9
- Analytical 8 8
- Deadline Oriented 9 8 10
- Team Player
- Inventive Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits Comprehensive
benefit plans to suit your unique needs Fuel Your Life Wellness
Program Resources to elevate your well-being 401(k) and Employee
Stock Purchase Plans When Fiserv performs well, so does your
financial health Employee Resource Groups Celebrating inclusion in
the workplace Paid Time Away Providing the time off to manage
personal needs Responsibilities Requisition ID R-10224229 Date
posted 03/29/2021 City Alpharetta State/Region Georgia Country
United States Additional Locations Frisco, Texas What does a great
Test Engineer, Tech Lead do?
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are
passionate and motivated to help deliver quality products.
- You will work with our highly skilled team in an agile
environment to support a growing internet banking platform. You'll
have the chance to learn about the financial industry while
utilizing your .NET, Java, Angular, Selenium, iOS and/or Android
- Effectively represent the QA team and develop relationships
across multiple internal departments; Contributes to customer
satisfaction through quality delivery.
- QA Engineer should be able to be lead a team and/or project to
completion with high quality.
- Role requires a fair amount of manual and automated testing per
project demands, writing test plans and test cases, taking part in
peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code
- Where applicable provides direction and guidance to team
members for automation principles.
- Continuously focuses on and develops professional skills and
masters new tools / techniques. Diagnoses development needs most
applicable to the team, and pursues training / tools to fill those
- Testing of new features and maintenance items for Online
Banking Product in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Determine testing scope; preparing test design/plan and
executing manual and automated tests
- Ability to drive collaboration within Scrum teams / overall
- Ensure that QA organization is following set standards properly
in all phases of testing
- Perform complex tests to ensure code is functioning as
- Help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and
keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Continually improve coverage of automated regression
- Create and maintain QE environments and test-data
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with API testing, White box and Black box
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication and
- Strong attention to detail, self- starter and ability to
motivate self and coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / collaboration
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills Basic
Qualifications for Consideration:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- 4+ years proven QA experience
- Architect--- from Fiserv is an open services platform with
robust configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions
the control and flexibility to create distinct digital
- We are looking to fill critical testing roles that allow us to
ensure the quality of the product, technical solutions and services
developed for financial institutions.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing
provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience
working with existing and emerging technologies will provide
candidates with career growth and core competency development.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- WebSerivce API testing knowledge using SOAPUI/POSTMAN tool
- Knowledge of IIS, Virtual Machines
- iOS/Android testing Travel required: 0% Percentage/frequency of
travel Who We Are: Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end
digital banking solution for retail and business that gives
financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly
respond to consumer and business needs. Join our talent community
and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new
opportunities. Developers and Engineers: learn how your expertise
could apply to creating the products that make us the best fintech
on the planet! We offer rewarding careers from coast to coast
across the USA! Explore how you can Find Your Forward. Learn more
about our world-class total rewards package that address your
physical, emotional, social, and financial needs. Candidate
Resource Center Need answers to a question about our process?
Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting
your next career is no small matter, so that's why we are here for
you every step of the way. Learn more about our application,
selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs
about recruiting at Fiserv.
Keywords: Fiserv Inc, Alpharetta , Test Engineer, Tech Lead, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!