Quality Assurance, Engineering, Sr Professional II
Posted on: May 16, 2022
What does a great Quality Assurance Test Engineer do?Fiserv is
looking to fill critical testing roles that allow us to insure the
quality of the products, technical solutions and services developed
for both internal and external use to provide core payment
processing services to our customers. Candidates would be
contributing at both an individual level as well as a team level to
achieve the organization's objectives and goals around Software
Quality Assurance.In this role, you can look forward to:
- Maintaining various test regions and applications, working side
by side with our amazing Development and Business partners and
testing applications, networks and systems.
- Using your extensive training, knowledge and experience as you
lead and attend project meetings, develop and execute extensive
test plans and take ownership for ensuring the delivery of quality
software applications. You will lead and participate in test
planning and quality review sessions.
- Writing test cases/scripts, test plans and closure reports.
Testing may include applications, networks and systems. Testing is
functional, regression and end-to-end, formal projects and ad-hoc
- Participating in daily standup calls for discussion of testing
status, defects and general management of the testing phase.
- Using your knowledge of application development technologies
and automation tools and methodologies to improve productivity and
- Driving continuous improvement through all processes, including
but not limited to: team standards, test planning, resourcing and
test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and
- Having your opinions heard, your knowledge respected and
continuously learning new tools and techniques.Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Systems, or a related field (or foreign equivalent
degree) or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- 6+ years in testing
- Experience in distributed testing, performance activities.
- Certified training and experience with Automation tools: TOSCA,
Automation Frameworks, Java, Appium, Selenium
- MUST HAVE hands on experience developing TOSCA and/or Selenium
- SME experience SoapUI, Postman, ISO messages, Paragon, jMeter,
Swagger, Shell scripting, Putty, Emulator, browsers, thick clients,
SQL, TOAD, MySQL, AppworxSDLC, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira,
- Experience in Database - IMS/DB, DB2, Stored Procedures, VSAM,
RDBMS, Oracle, SQL server, UNIX
- Experienced in SDLC process, Agile and Waterfall methodologies,
writing test plans, test scripts, regressions, etc.
- Regression review and analysis experience
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed to support
testing and client needs.Preferred Skills, Experience, and
- Experience with payment processing for Financial Institutions
specifically for debit cards, loans and/or credit card systems (new
accounts, plastics, letters, notifications, preferences, parameter
controls, payments, sales, account updates, memos, rewards, fraud,
statements, collections, authorizations, chargebacks/retrievals,
merchants, settlement, etc.)
- Financial services with high-volume, large-scale processing and
- Knowledge of Mainframe languages and tools helpful
- Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware,
software, network) and their application to business
- Certification testing with external entities including Credit
Card Associations and/or Debit Networks.
- Experience with Association/Network Certification, Extended
Unit testing, Change Release testing and Functional Testing -This
is an on-site opportunity. This role can be based in Alpharetta, GA
or Hagerstown, MD.All candidates should be legally authorized to
work in US without any visa restrictions.Fiserv is an equal
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Quality Assurance, Engineering, Sr Professional II, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!