Windows Endpoint Security Engineer
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Have you designed, developed, and operated solutions as part of
the Endpoint Security team? Do you focus on safeguarding desktops,
laptops, servers, and cloud resources from both internal and
external threats? Have you achieved this by implementing additional
preventive, detective, and hardening controls? Is one of the
essential aspects of your work enabling real-time endpoint
detection and response capabilities. If this sounds like you, then
you might be Fivesky's next Windows Endpoint Security Engineer.
Who you are:
- 10-15+ years hands-on Enterprise information technology
- Strong knowledge of Windows Endpoint Internals and Automation
in environments of 50,000+ Endpoints.
- Experience in Design/Engineering/Architecting new solutions
from Proof of Concept to Production.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex Windows environments.
- Competency with any scripting language such as PowerShell,
- Have an interest to learn/work with cybersecurity
- Experience with Windows Defender Advanced Threat
Protection/Defender for Endpoint and the latest Microsoft E3/E5
security product set.
- Experience with CrowdStrike endpoint security, threat
intelligence, and cyberattack response on multiple platform
- Experience with Disk Encryption and Hardening Operating
- Experience with Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Experience with Splunk, SCCM/In-Tune.
- Experience working in a DevOps/SRE aligned team.
- Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, OS, network,
- Experience of platform design, build and deployment, with a
focus on continual service improvement.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- a benefit. What you will do:
- You will be part of a global (Asia, Europe, North America)
cross-disciplined Agile team working towards DevOps practices
within the firms' Endpoint Security team.
- You will have strong Windows infrastructure/security knowledge
and experience working in very large enterprise on-premises and
- You will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
coupled with excellent development, communication, and
- You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality
of our technology solutions, through a range of methods including
peer review, retrospectives and refactoring as required. Would be
awesome if you had:
- Experience as a Unix and MacOS Sysadmin.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal
point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best
for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation
plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive
mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for
vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta,
GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Keywords: Fivesky, Alpharetta , Windows Endpoint Security Engineer, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!