Technical Support Engineer - Citrix Cloud
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
If you like working on innovative technology and troubleshooting complex problems. Then we have the position you have been looking for!
We are seeking talented engineers to join our Citrix Cloud technical support team in Alpharetta, GA or Fort Lauderdale, FL.
We believe that the customer comes first and you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively resolve highly complex cases raised by our customers on Citrix Cloud products, services and related matters. You will utilize your sleuthing skills to isolate, analyze, and provide resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging, but the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- Provides technical assistance to customer inquiries while adhering to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Performs problem analysis and isolates problems with general oversight or instruction from Technical Leads or Management
- Responsible for efficient and effective case management while adhering to established standard operating procedures for case documentation, customer follow up, troubleshooting, research, etc.
- Responds to inbound work items via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate
- Contributes to the Citrix knowledgebase in the form of new or updated technical documents focused on issue resolution or prevention
- Validates and qualifies complex customer issues and business impact which may require collaboration with more senior level team members or other vendors.
- We are looking for a minimum of 2 years of IT support experience.
- You need experience installing, configuring and administering: Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Server Architecture.
- Senior level experience supporting Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop products and related components
- You will have a working understanding of networking protocols, security technologies, and topography.
- We need you to have a basic understanding of Databases (SQL preferred) and SAN technologies for this role.
- In order to provide premier support you need general knowledge of scripting (Powershell etc) or introductory coding knowledge.
- You should have a deep understanding of Windows Internals.
- Experience with designing / architecting mid to enterprise level solutions.
- Identity and Authentication, SSO/Federation, AD.
- Application debugging experience: C/C++/C#.
- Website troubleshooting: IIS, Web Apps.
Functional Area:Tech SupportAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what were all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Youll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. Well give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Keywords: Citrix, Alpharetta , Technical Support Engineer - Citrix Cloud, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!