Senior Technical Support Engineer-Networking
Posted on: March 15, 2019
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Job Description:Job DescriptionDo you love taking on hard-to-solve technical problems? Are you passionate about gaining exposure to exciting products? Are you looking for an opportunity that provides professional growth and learning? Would you like to work for one of the most creative companies around?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the job for you.
We are seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our Frontline Engineering team. We believe that the customer comes first and, you will be instrumental in providing a premier customer service experience to our customers and partners. We actively provide problem identification and resolution for our Netscaler product group. You will solve complex problem by isolating, analyzing, and providing resolution to customer inquiries. The pace is fast and the job is challenging but, the partnership makes this opportunity one that is very rewarding.
- Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Performs problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from team leads and/or management.
- Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Publishes articles on relatively straightforward technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledge-base.
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system.
- Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Develops a deep technical understanding in a core Citrix product line
- Obtains basic Citrix certification within 3 months of service.
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of server administration and networking protocols (such as TCP/IP)
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience.
- The individual must have at least some experience with Citrix products and technologies in an Enterprise environment.
- Must possess a familiarity and basic understanding of the Citrix Systems product line and a working knowledge of IBM PC compatible technology
Technical Support, Citrix, cloud, load balancer, AD, L2, L3, L4-7, application delivery, WAN, LAN, helpdesk
#LI-MC1Functional Area:Tech SupportAbout us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what were all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Youll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. Well give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Keywords: Citrix, Alpharetta , Senior Technical Support Engineer-Networking, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!