Sr. DevOps Engineer
Posted on: April 18, 2019
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
Information Management. #LI-POST
DevOPs team of OpenText Cloud Platforms is focusing on Platform
automation, Continuous integration, Continuous deployment. And
Shared Cloud services. DevOps team enables OpenText variety of
enterprise applications to run in state of art platforms, including
both containerized and virtualized platforms. You will join DevOPs
engineer team and will be responsible for platform certifications.
As a Sr. DevOPs engineer, you will play a key role in design and
develop integration, deployment and provisioning automations using
different technologies, such as PowerShell, Chef, Ansible and
deliver highest quality of automation products and frameworks.
You are great at:
* Hands on experience with cloud automation and orchestration
framework/technologies. For example, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Hands on Experience with CI & CD frameworks like Jenkins,
TeamCity etc. and working knowledge in Maven, JIT.
* Experience in Monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Nagios etc.
* Experience in Scripting with Python, Unix Shell, Powershell
* Write concise problem descriptions for engineering process
improvement as well as product quality assurance.
* Preferred hands on Experience in Docker deployments, Container
configs, Kubernetes and Bosh.
* Preferred hands on experience in Cloud Foundry Container and
Application Runtime (CFCR & CFAR).
What it takes:
* Must have Bachelor s in Computer Science or equivalent
* 5+ years working in DevOps Teams with recent experience in
Designing and developing Orgranization s Cloud deployments.
* Experience in the entire software product life cycle:
Development, QE and Release management.
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability working in a fast pace software development
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Ability to analyze a wide range of complex software problems,
then recommend solutions.
* Must be flexible and able to work to deadlines.
o Highly motivated, detail oriented, creative, and attracted to a
o Experience with Active Directory, Windows group policies, and
Linux integration with Active Directory is very helpful.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email email@example.com
Keywords: OpenText, Alpharetta , Sr. DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!