Company: Newmark Knight Frank
Posted on: June 14, 2019
NEWMARK KNIGHT FRANK (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial
real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform
of services to prominent multinational corporations and
institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers,
owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing, or
arranging for repairs of all building operating systems on the
site. May be assigned to a single building as the sole engineer
under a limited property size and scope. Must have reliable
transportation and be available for after hour emergency calls.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Responsible for all preventative maintenance, necessary
maintenance and repairs to the buildings mechanical, electrical,
HVAC and plumbing systems. Must be familiar with the location and
have working knowledge of all building mechanical, electrical,
HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems
to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions
that are out of the ordinary.
* Conduct periodic general preventative maintenance on the
mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves
normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable
parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic
testing of the equipment. These systems include, but are not
limited to; air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up
units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling
plant and all plumbing system components. Also, conduct general
building maintenance, as needed.
* Be responsive to tenant requests in the areas of safety,
plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through
both personal contact and work order systems.
* Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records. Familiarity
with preventative maintenance and work order software systems.
* Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work
orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintain log
of work order details.
* Perform all assigned work to ensure the safety of the building s
tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
* Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures
associated with the site.
* Assist in snow and ice clearing operations, including the
coordination of plowing and salting activities by outside
* Maintain organized building files.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum of 5 years previous building operations engineering
* Must be CFC certified in high pressure discipline.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
* Proficient computer and e-mail skills.
* Holds any necessary/required licenses.
* Must have the ability to complete required safety classes that
pertain to specific job duties.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal working conditions with the absence of
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Newmark Knight Frank, Alpharetta , Building Engineer, Engineering , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!