Director, Integration Partnerships
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: January 6, 2021
US-TX-AustinReq No. 2020-7154Category ManagementType Full-TimeThe
We are seeking a talented Director of Integration Partnerships, to
identify, evaluate, execute partnerships and lead product
integrations with vendors that participate in Credit Union payment
ecosystem. The Director, Integration Partnerships executes and
manages partnerships that add strategic value to CO-OP and Credit
Union business. This is a role with broad scope and fit for an
individual comfortable with both building strategy and driving
execution. Responsibilities include managing a small team of
product professionals, product assessments, business case creation,
business requirements, operating model, product
positioning/commercialization, competitive analysis, product
integration, market launch, and ongoing product & partnership
- This position is fully-remote. That means we are open to talent
across the country and the person in this position will be able to
continue working remotely even after we transition back into our
physical office locations
What You Can Look Forward to
Supervisor Functions and Responsibilities:
- Directs and Manages team of Sr. Product Manager(s).
- Provides overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of
- Manages supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, and
terminating employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong understanding of CO-OP's products, solutions,
roadmap and the opportunities to drive integration of products in
our client's ecosystem through partnerships.
- Understand the partnership and competitive ecosystem.
- Define the model for measuring success for each prospective
segment and opportunity.
- Lead and define new processes, refine current processes, and
look for ways for CO-OP to continuously streamline product
integration and drive growth.
- End to end business development execution.
- Creating a strategy and plan to build out a pipeline for long
term prospects across the relevant partnership ecosystem.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with
cross-functional stakeholders across product, engineering,
marketing, legal and sales teams.
- Own and manage external partner relationships focused on
meeting partnership timelines and KPIs.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis as necessary to
assess opportunities, make decisions, and influence
- Prospecting and evaluating various leads to determine how they
might fit company goals.
- Provide regular communications to senior management on
partnerships strategy and results.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
Required Education and Experience:
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum ten years of business development
and product experience, at least three years in a product
management role, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Professional background in strategic and tactical product
- Proven track record and experience in presentation skills to
both a large and small group.
- Proven track record of bringing successful products to market
- Proven staff management skills in leading resources to a higher
and strategic thought process.
- Previous experience with visualization products (Tableau,
QuickSight, PowerBi, etc.).
- Prior experience and working knowledge of the Big Data
tools/platforms (Hadoop, Redshift, etc.).
- Strong UX and Data Visualization knowledge.
- Knowledge of strategic and product development
- Knowledge of strategic planning process.
- Knowledge of product life cycle management tenets.
- Knowledge of financial forecasting, creation of budgets and
financial justification for product business decisions.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of financial services
industry, preferably credit unions and payments industry.
- Knowledge of different product pricing strategies.
- Knowledge of technical product management.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated track record working with product and marketing
teams to develop partnerships that deliver growth, benefits for
clients and brand positioning of COOP.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Accomplished presentation skills and comfort level in front of
- Experience negotiating and closing deals.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex
issues and make thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be highly productive in a
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of
urgency around delivering on goals.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in consulting or financial services is a plus.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI128165747
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , Director, Integration Partnerships, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!