Revenue Operations Manager
Company: Vesta Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Vesta is seeking a data-driven and organized individual to take
on the new role of Revenue Operations Manager reporting directly
into our VP of Growth Marketing. This job requires a minimum of 2
years of hands-on Hubspot experience. Seeking applicants in
Atlanta, or possibly Bay Area.The Revenue Operations Manager
partners and provides leadership across Vesta's Global Marketing
and Sales organizations to drive performance management, analytics,
and reporting. Derived from a deep understanding of Vesta's global
sales and marketing channels, this role will create and lead
programs that drive operational processes and measurement that
supports continuous improvement across the entire revenue
function.Vesta is a SaaS-based, global leader in fraud protection
and guaranteed e-commerce payment solutions. We are headquartered
in Portland, Oregon with flagship offices in Atlanta, Ireland,
Singapore and Mexico City looking for energetic new talent to help
us execute on our plans for innovation, growth and expansion.We are
seeking an experienced high performing B2B revenue operations
professional with a desire to transform the fraud and payments
market. The person will have a proven track record of building and
managing a revenue operation function for a high growth global
organization. As a data-driven strategic thinker, they must have
demonstrable experience with enterprise, partner and high-velocity
sales motions. This is a senior level individual contributor role
which is initially expected to be composed of 50% traditional sales
and marketing operations; 30% on improvement and "quick wins"; 20%
on analytics, data, and planning.The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter who enjoys driving business impact, has well-rounded
quantitative skills, understands how to improve operational
efficiency, and can serve as an internal consultant (e.g., problem
solver) and owner. This role is highly visible across the
organization and covers the full scope of the revenue operation
- Own the company CRM (HubSpot) and additional technologies that
comprise the Sales and Marketing technology stack.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical
issues and processes with an emphasis on CRM systems.
- Own enhancements and serve as the business architect and
project manager for the Sales and Marketing technology stack,
including process design requests.
- Ensure continuous adoption/usage and data integrity through
system improvements; identifying trends; evaluating and
re-designing work processes which leads to performance and process
improvement, greater efficiencies and the elimination of manual
- Create, implement, manage and drive the use of Playbooks
ensuring standards of performance and specific activities that
align with the predefined success criteria for the Sales and
Marketing organizations; track and report on these activities to
ensure outcomes are on track/met. Work with stakeholders to ensure
Playbooks are updated as required.
- Support quantitative analyses and modeling, which translates
data into actionable insights in areas such as territory planning,
customer segmentation and prioritization, resource allocation,
- Lead various Sales and Marketing meetings, as well as support
cross-functional projects to scope, assess, and solve business
problems, which can include Sales Team integration, account
segmentation execution, and development of dashboards in support of
Sales and Marketing teams.
- Provide support for Sales and Marketing leadership and members
of the executive team for QBRs and executive reviews.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop KPIs and make
recommendations that drive a more efficient and predictable revenue
cycle (lead to close) and "best practices".
- Serve as a business partner to Finance and other key
stakeholders for items such as month-end and quarter-end close
process; facilitating the tracking of outstanding purchase orders,
ensuring order compliance, bookings reports, etc.
- You will collaborate with Sales, Channel, Marketing, Customer
Success, Product Finance and IT stakeholders on strategic
operational projects designed to increase sales productivity,
operational efficiency and revenue.
- As required, perform mass updates within HubSpot to standardize
company information, build hierarchies, and integrate third-party
- Train staff on the Sales and Marketing technology stack.
- Strongly adhere to Vesta's practices regarding consumer and
- Play a key role in building a collaborative, high-performing
and fun team while maintaining a growth mindset.Education &
- Minimum 8 year's experience in revenue operations, sales
operations or business operations in a high-growth B2B
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a team.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, and Master's Degree in
Business or related discipline a plusCompetencies Required
- Experience in high-growth B2B companies. Experience within the
payments /or fraud industries highly preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience in sales and marketing technology
platforms including a high degree of proficiency with HubSpot
Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, BI tools, PRM platforms and ABM
- Strong understanding of, and experience in, business analysis,
data analytics, and statistical modeling.
- Experience with data query languages; Power BI and SQL are a
- Prior experience as business partner to Sales and Marketing
leadership (VP/GM level).
- Strong organizational skills, a proven self-starter, and a
professional who can quickly identify and resolve inefficiencies
across the revenue ecosystem.
- Strong project management and process improvement skills.
- Exceptional planning, communications, and interpersonal skills
with the ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
- Ability manage multiple projects and priorities at once while
thriving in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communicator, strong cross-functional leadership
skills with the ability to effect change at both a people and
process level.About VestaVesta is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
company that specializes in managing payments in the
"card-not-present" (CNP) arena. We use next-level technologies and
cutting-edge data science methodologies to bring unparalleled
accuracy to fraud detection. Our zero liability solutions let
merchants step fearlessly into the world of online commerce, so
they can stop chargebacks-without stopping business.We are a
company reinventing ourselves for the future in an industry that is
growing and changing at the same time. We are looking for talented
people to join us who resonate with our Vesta Values: trust,
partner, empower, passion and courage - and who love to tackle new
challenges every day.We are also a casual, fun and flexible
workplace that also offers highly competitive benefits including a
selection of medical, dental and vision care options, paid parental
leave, generous paid-time-off and a paid sabbatical program.Vesta
is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, or disability.If you are an
individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation
to complete any part of the application process or are limited in
the ability or unable to access or use this online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, you may
contact Careers@TrustVesta.com for assistance.
Keywords: Vesta Corporation, Alpharetta , Revenue Operations Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!