Director Human Resources
Company: Ciox Health
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Director Human Resources in Alpharetta, Georgia - Careers at
Ciox Parkview Facility
- About Us
- Blog Contact Ciox SALES
(800) 367-1500 Contact Ciox
eVerify Federal ID #116278
March 27, 2014 Helpful Links
- Join Our Team
- Ciox in the Press
- Client Login
- Pay Invoice
- Digital Health Innovation: The Predictive Impact of Curated
Real-World Data in Times of Change
- Ciox Health Acquires Biomedical Natural Language Processing
Pioneer, Medal, Inc.
- Ciox Putting Patients First with New Contactless Records
Request and Delivery What is Ciox? Ciox, a health technology
company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by
transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an
unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox can release,
acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical
data from anywhere across the United States. Director Human
Resources in Alpharetta, Georgia - Careers at Ciox Parkview
Facility Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director Human
Resources Job Locations US-GA-Alpharetta Posted Date 1 day ago
(1/26/2021 3:34 PM) Requisition ID 2021-16015 # of Openings 1
Category (Portal Searching) Human Resources Overview Who we are---.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving
U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable
insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access,
Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical
record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United
States. What we offer---. At Ciox Health we offer all employees a
place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not
only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology
company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you
complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is
what most of our employees are the proudest of and as Director
Human Resources, you will be instrumental in helping us maintain or
better our team. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need
you and hope you will help us change how the Health Industry
manages its' medical records. What we need---. The Director, Human
Resources is responsible for aligning business objectives with
employees and management in designated business units. The
Director, Human Resources serves as a consultant to management on
human resource-related issues and acts as an employee champion and
change agent. The Director, Human Resources assesses and
anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with
our HR department and business management,--the Director, Human
Resources seeks to develop integrated solutions. The Director,
Human Resources formulates partnerships across the business to
deliver value-added service to management and employees that
reflects Ciox Health's objectives of the organization. The
Director, Human Resources maintains an effective level of business
literacy about the business unit's financial position, its
strategic plans, its culture and its competition. Responsibilities
What you will do---
- Oversee and drive the delivery and execution of HR programs and
services consistently across the business based on a deep
understanding of the Ciox Health business strategy, environment,
and the people management implications.
- Partners with management on organizational design
reviews/restructuring and coaches management through change
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various
Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and government
- Own 3 critical LOBs by building culture, team workflow and
collaborate with Senior Leadership on solutions to todays
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department
- Provides day-to-day people performance management guidance to
line management leveraging key data points and experience (e.g.,
coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable human resource local, state and federal requirements,
maintaining records, and representing the Company at hearings where
- Overseeing the employee relations support to the organization
which includes consulting with management on employee relations
trends and make recommendations in response to management and staff
- Proactively validate issues for action; participate in and
influence the development of solutions within the business.
- Incorporate a people development mindset into the leadership
philosophy of the business and lead the execution of actions plans
to engage and develop talent.
- Maximize business performance through coaching leaders to
enable them to provide feedback and development to their teams as
related to succession planning, career path development, and
- Leads HR projects as assigned to implement and improve existing
processes in support of the organization's strategy and ensure a
- Develop and facilitate management training, as needed.
Qualifications What you need...
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management OR a related
- 7+ years Human Resource experience with 5+ years in a
supervisory role within an enterprise company.
- Strong understanding of the employment process, employee
relations, benefits and talent acquisition.
- Ability to identify matters which are confidential in nature,
and to keep them confidential.
- Proven success working under minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
- Ability to give and follow oral and written
communications/instructions relevant to varying audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and experience responding to
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/consequences
and create innovative strategies and flexible plans.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence within a
collaborative framework at all levels of the business.
- Multi-site HR leadership responsibilities with ability to
travel 10-15% of the time or as needed.
- Efficient and keen attention to detail.
- Advance skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word What
makes you stand out...
- SPHR/PHR certification
- Experience with UltiPro Payroll/HR system
- Significant experience working with/advising technology,
marketing/product management and data sciences/Analytics Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Need help finding the right job? We can
recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Ciox Health, Alpharetta , Director Human Resources, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!