Business Development Manager / BDM - Cloud Services
Company: Sun Technologies,Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
- Experience in selling one of the one of the following to
end-clients: cloud migration, App Modernization, datacenter
migration and DR, virtualization, application/servers assessment
- Experience in Lead Generations
- Selling Experience working with Cloud partnership (Partner
Architects, Partner Managers)
- Experience in selling services for Modernizing Monolithic Apps
into Micro service based architecture or selling Lift-Shift
migration of Data Centers to Challenge and inspire customers and
peers to solve difficult problems with ambitious and novel
solutions, leveraging a sophisticated set of technical
- Sell Go-to-Market strategy working with in-house Technical
Cloud Architect: Craft the strategy to transform the customers,
identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy
to resolve technical blockers.
- Account Manager to coordinate working with in house technical
team to demonstrate and prototype Cloud services integrations in
sandbox for customers. Propose Solutions and develop pricing
working with technical team - Close the sale with customers:
- Recommend migration/Modernization strategies, enterprise
architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required
to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices
on Cloud. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related
events as required. Qualifications:
- Any degree
- Experience as an IT infrastructure consultant or enterprise
architect working in datacenter investment strategies and
- Experience in selling networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined
networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application
acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and
their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Knowledge/Familiarity on deployment methodologies and
technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Knowledge/Familiarity on Windows, Linux system administration,
and/or Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge/Familiarity OOPS programming Language (Java, .NET,
Ruby, Python etc.)
- Knowledge/Familiarity for VMware technology stack (e.g.,
vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.) or Microsoft technology stack
(e.g., Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.).
- Knowledge/Familiarity on scalable architectures using API
management, microservice frameworks, PaaS and container
orchestration systems like Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Sun Technologies,Inc., Alpharetta , Business Development Manager / BDM - Cloud Services, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!