Sr. Director - Product Mgmt
Company: ADP Brazil Labs
Posted on: February 20, 2021
ADP is hiring a Senior Director, Product Management
- Do you enjoy exploring, identifying, and inspiring the future
of the workplace and the lives of millions of people?
- Are you a thought leader and the go-to person in your field of
- Do you live and breathe problem-solving, innovation, and
collaboration? Well, then you might be just the person we're
looking for. #HelloWork First things first: At ADP, we believe
people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people
make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture
where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result?
We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help
companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success. Our
next Senior Director, Product Management will be an expert in the
product management field and in the HCM industry. The right
individual will influence strategy to address internal and external
business changes, market challenges and/or regulator issues, as
well as recommend process changes, product or service improvements
and/or cultural shifts. He or she will contribute to the
development of the functional product strategy within the product
domain partnering with business leaders, product leaders, corporate
strategy, and development leaders within ADP Human Resources
Outsourcing. The Senior Director, Product Management will direct
multidisciplinary projects and initiatives, managing one or more
products including HRO Operations and the transition to Next Gen
HCM technologies, and others as needed. Proactively identifies and
solves the most complex problems that impact the management and
direction of the business. WHAT YOU'LL DO: Influence Product and
- Drives the strategic direction of products; oversees the
development and management of product roadmaps.
- Directs all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product
readiness, driving innovation, strategy, growth and revenue.
- Clearly articulates strategies and the pros and cons of
options. Gets buy-in from their teams and leadership on product
- Identify and champion opportunities outside of ADP for
acquisition targets, competitive positioning and other needs.
- Partner and be a voice on alignment and GTM decisions.
- Must have the ability to interface, present and influence
executive levels at ADP. Influence and Drive Product and Portfolio
- Respond to market shifts that affect multiple products to
maximize benefit across all products.
- Plans for emerging technologies and their effect on products.
Can articulate technology trends affecting products and why the
company is adopting them.
- Interprets market needs, over a year ahead, influencing product
& service improvements/enhancements; utilize big picture
operational view plan for impact across teams. Has deep knowledge
of HCM & SaaS market.
- Aligns priorities and trade-offs with executive sponsor.
- Plans teams around feature and product development, anticipates
organizational needs. Guides teams to prioritize features across
multiple products based on customer/market needs and competitive
- Seeks new ways to apply product technologies to other
- Influences product direction by anticipating future client
needs. Works with internal stakeholders to identify ways to expand
relationship with product users. Customer Experience and Market
- Responds to market shifts that affect multiple products
maximizing benefit across all products.
- Demonstrates cross-product thinking to have a view on which
competitors are likely to enter new markets.
- Defines the product ecosystem in a broader sense and can
communicate it to stakeholders.
- Drives CX vision for a small set of products.
- Designs and aligns organization on storylines across products
to imagine the holistic UX.
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or
vendors to influence decisions. Product Acumen and Metrics:
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key
metrics and adoption rates.
- Knows which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across
products to drive product line OKRs.
- Defines internal/external client metrics and tracking measures
to ensure success. Product Leadership and Impact:
- Directs and influences the activities of one or more product
groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers; having
overall accountability for the successful product lifecycle from
design to deployment.
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or
initiatives; provides thought leadership.
- Impacts business direction through the development of
innovative services and products.
- Effectively organizes teams to realize vision. Gets teams
excited about new products & services, challenging the team to
think about broad-range possibilities, not just follow the path of
- Provides input on how to structure teams to realize the
- Develops, coaches and mentor's product management team members
and drives cohesion of work streams.
- Builds relationships with engineering, design and business
leaders and drives alignment on goals. Engages with engineering
leads to plan for upcoming products and features.
- Serves as stakeholder in key Agile/Scrum ceremonies. REQUIRED
- 15+ years' experience in a product management role, with
experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered
product and development teams supporting the delivery of web/mobile
based product(s). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing
in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an
exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared
vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the
ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to
help drive fast decisions.
- Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; navigating
in a complex environment utilizing expert product knowledge and
influential leadership style.
- Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics,
competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product
strategy & roadmap. Just some of the reasons why you'll love
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start
on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven
from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can continue learning and growing. Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. Does this sound like you?
Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now! Powerful Technology +
Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most
Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by
DiversityInc-- as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP
powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether
it's a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP's
leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients
around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their
people's potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork. At ADP, we
believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal
employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic
information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. Related
Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application
Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise
Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech
Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst
Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information
Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service
Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer
Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O We're
designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're
working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies'
by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of
the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than
740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work
smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always
Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will
transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a
world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels
innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status,
national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
performance. Due to the current guidelines around social
distancing, we are postponing events scheduled for the immediate
future. Please stay tuned for updates. We look forward to meeting
with you later this year. We believe that innovation doesn't just
happen at the top. It's a ground game of free-thinkers, passionate
problem solvers, and empathetic learners. Filter topics by tag:
- All Categories
- Women in STEM ADP Tech Meet (some of) the Women of ADP DevOps
Women in STEM, Voice of Our People, DevOps One group of women
within our DevOps team share their story of camaraderie and making
a difference at ADP. Every day, they work in close support of one
another to tackle exciting technical challenges and to drive
data-centric development across the company. ADP Tech "Building a
World of Truly Inclusive Technology," AnitaB.org Names ADP a Top
Company for Women Technologists Women in STEM, Recognition, Grace
Hopper AnitaB.org recognized ADP for making the most progress
toward the equity of women among companies with large technical
workforces. We know that having a more diverse organization makes
us stronger, and we are proud of supporting women in technology.
Hear from Krupali who describes her recruiting experience with ADP
at Grace Hopper. ADP Videos Stronger Together 2020 has been a
challenging year, and during challenging times, we are tested the
most. At ADP, our associates never wavered in their commitment to
our clients, our communities, and one another. We want to share
what it means to be #ADPStrong and never to stop spreading hope.
Watch our story. ADP ADP's Margaret Tuohy shares her STEM Journey
Take inspiration from this Vice President of Product Management of
National Accounts who says she wasn't one of those people who knew
what she wanted to be at the age of 5. She's learned to just figure
out that one next step. Spark Disability Inclusion in the Workplace
Inclusion, Disabilities, Culture December 3rd is International Day
of Persons with Disabilities. The annual observance was proclaimed
in 1992 by the United Nations General Assembly. It aims to promote
the rights and well-being of persons with disabilities in all
spheres of society and development, and to increase awareness and
disability inclusion in every aspect of political, social, economic
and cultural life. Spark Women in STEM Profile: ADP's CTO, Urvashi
Tyagi At Urvashi Tyagi's first job after college, there were no
other women in the company. None. ADP's Chief Technology Officer
knows first-hand how challenging the path can be for a woman in
STEM. Spark Girls Can Do Anything Inclusion, Culture, Women in STEM
This inspirational woman in STEM lives by a four-word personal
mantra: girls can do anything. Spark How to select, gather, clean,
and test data for machine learning systems Machine Learning,
Artificial Intelligence, Data Science It's not enough to have a lot
of data and some good ideas. The quality, quantity and nature of
the data is the foundation for using it effectively. At ADP, we
believe that our diversity fuels innovation and benefits our
associates, clients, and communities. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: ADP Brazil Labs, Alpharetta , Sr. Director - Product Mgmt, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!