Senior Claims Director
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: March 30, 2021
Job Description - Senior Claims Director (335610) Job
Description Senior Claims Director ( Job Number: 335610 )
Description Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property
and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb
provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance,
personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance
and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is
distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad
distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength,
underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and
local operations globally. KEY--OBJECTIVE: Experienced claims
professional responsible for managing and adjusting general
liability and auto claims impacting primary and excess
policies.--This position will involve claims adjustment of
commercial casualty--losses requiring a high level of customer
service and technical claim handling ability. MAJOR DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides outstanding customer service and works well with the
insured, broker and internal business partners in the adjustment of
GL and Business Auto casualty claims, both primary and excess.
- Analyzes coverage and communicates coverage positions
- Conducts, coordinates, and directs investigation into loss
facts and extent of third-party damages.
- Directs and closely monitors assignments to experts and defense
- Evaluates information on coverage, liability, and damages to
determine the extent of exposure to the insured and the
- Sets reserves within authority or makes claim recommendations
concerning reserve changes.
- Reports to reinsurers as neeeded.
- Travels to conferences, mediations, and trials as necessary.
- Should have a high degree of specialized and technical
expertise in the handling of casualty claims with particular
emphasis on General Liability, Auto and Excess/Umbrella
- 10--years or more of--casualty claim handling experience
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Ability to think and work independently and assimilate learning
materials on many different subjects from various sources.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and negotiation
- Ability to work with small and large accounts in a professional
- Authoritative knowledge of casualty coverage, products,
services, and liabilities. Chubb offers a competitive compensation
package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health
and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability
coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition
reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are
committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all
laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide
employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions
or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO Statement At
Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and
compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our
policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion,
and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard
to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national
origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age,
and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.
Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we
hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees.
Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and
retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Alpharetta , Senior Claims Director, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!