Director, Product Development (Commercial Insurance)
Company: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Director, Product Development (Commercial Insurance) Responsible
for a revenue growth target within the Commercial Insurance
Vertical. Develop the value proposition, strategy and positioning
for assigned solution offerings. Seek new partnerships and
acquisition opportunities. Responsible for a portion of the yearly
revenue growth of the Vertical. Achieve that revenue growth target
through three methods:
- Innovation: Collect and organize the challenges faced by the
customer base, through working with the Client Engagement team as
well as surveying and direct communication with the customers.
Translate those challenges into innovative product offerings.
Develop the business case for these innovative concepts.--
- New Product Development: For approved concepts, drive the
development of new products in collaboration with the different
teams such as New Product Execution and Product Management. Develop
market requirements, pricing models, launch plans and other
internal documents need to launch the product. Collaborate with
Corporate Marketing on needed collateral.
- Winning business from competition: create innovative ways to
prove our value proposition and develop bids to win business from
- Design the value proposition, strategy for our existing
products as well as new products. Aggregate win/loss information
and recommend plans to increase win rate.
- Analyze impact of changes to laws and regulations. Determine
our position regarding these changes. Work with the Government
Relations team and/or industry representatives to develop
strategies for responding to such changes. Meet with government
agencies or testify in hearings associated with such
- Seek new companies to develop partnerships with in order to
achieve the growth target and develop the financial model
associated with each partnership. Seek potential acquisition
opportunities and work on financial valuations to support the
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years experience in commercial insurance or product
- Customer needs mapping
- Development of official communications (e.g., RFPs)
- Financial analysis
- Development of market message and positioning
- Strong and proven track record in strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to lead in a rapidly changing organization.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively through others and interface
persuasively with other individuals throughout the organization: a
team player. We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified
applicants are considered for and treated during employment without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin,
citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a
qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a
reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that
individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or
email@example.com . LexisNexis-- Risk Solutions Group (RSG),
a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing
customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics
and decision tools and data services that provide market-specific
solutions. Approximately 8,700 employees in offices throughout the
world support RSG brands by serving customers in more than 180
countries. RSG is part of RELX, a global provider of information
and analytics for professional and business customers across
industries. For more information, please visit
www.risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com .
Keywords: LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Alpharetta , Director, Product Development (Commercial Insurance), Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!