Data Delivery Manager (Contract)
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: April 1, 2021
US-GA-AlpharettaReq No. 2021-7409Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Data Delivery Manager to focus on
maintaining client satisfaction with CO-OP's technology and
services through managing project delivery, run support
deliverables and fixes, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking
and helping lead the team responsible for getting projects and tech
support delivered to our internal clients and Credit Unions.
This role is responsible for coordinating program alignment between
Product, Architecture, Team Leads, Scrum Masters and IT BAs and
manage the Epic and Feature backlog to be completed across scrum
This role requires someone who can keep a positive maintain an
engaging relationship with business/product, adhere to delivery
expectations, lead team(s), stay organized, manage conflict and use
creativity to find ways to continuously improve delivery
effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
This role partners closely with other technology leaders within
ET&S and the stakeholders of the Product and business team. It
is essential to ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of new and
enhanced business capabilities that meet or exceed high quality
expectations with a "people helping people" cultural approach in
line with the CO-OP Values.
What You Can Look Forward to
- As a Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile
projects, typically to deliver a specific product or application or
enhancements via a multi-disciplinary agile team.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of all Project
technology build & support deliverables involving quality plans,
estimates, resource assignment and status reports within time,
budget and specification constraints.
- Be mindful of standards & best practices within the
Development, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst
practice(s) and ensure that they are being leveraged within the
Project Technology team.
- Oversee dependencies for complex projects spanning multiple
- Communicate consistently and effectively with internal business
partners and project managers to understand appropriate project
needs and requirements.
- Identify risk areas and provide alternate strategies to address
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced
business capabilities that meet or exceed expectations.
- Understand the impact of project on both business and
- You will be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down
barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and
getting into the detail to make things happen.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the PMO/portfolio
process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated.
- Oversee the technology execution across all areas to ensure
business outcomes are delivered with application of strong
Organization, Communication, & Leadership qualities.
- In partnership with architecture and leadership, shepherd
execution on technical vision, standards, & best practices to
ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Manages epics and features' backlog and assigns out features to
individual Agile Teams, as applicable.
- Coordinates across Team Leads to ensure stories are created
with the right technical functionality.
- Create executive status reporting and escalate impediments,
manage risk, help assure value delivery, and help drive continuous
- Act as an advocate of technical direction & designated best
practices at a project execution level.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile
project management methodology, learning & iterating
- Work with the PMO and Business/Product team to ensure we stay
aligned to the Project roadmap for any given
- Facilitates Scrum of Scrums and Scrum Ceremonies.
- Work with the BAs and review that the project translate into
epics, features and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing
the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability
of the team.
- Participate in Daily Stand-up, Planning, Review and
Retrospective meetings & provide constant feedback
- Ensure all products/applications are built to an appropriate
level of quality for Dev, Beta and Production.
- Ensure that the team resources are utilized 100% for the
sprints & cycles.
- Ensure resources have a full understanding of work effort,
timelines and expectations.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team from Delivery
- Work closely with the team members on delivery issues/concerns
and handle them appropriately.
- Stay closer to the project and team on their day to day
activities & deliverables.
- Ensure that the team & delivery issues/concerns are handled
- Keeping the project/enhancement pipeline ready for the team to
handle changes and delays.
- Builds strong internal and external partnerships.
- Identifies development Opportunities and works with manager to
establish learning focus and learning plan.
- Manages learning plan and reports on progress at quarterly
coaching sessions with manager.
- Embraces our culture of growth, change and continuous
- Research industry best practices.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science
or related major, or comparable work experience.
- Expert technical knowledge in data development and reporting
methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good to excellent understanding of entire development process,
including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software
- Experience in ETL, Analytics, data analysis, Reporting.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels and
in all areas of the organization.
- Expert skills in leadership and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an
ability to express and document complex technical concepts in
- Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in
writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, and
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and
internal customers' needs in a timely manner.
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team
- Ability to evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily
liaise between Technology & other departments.
- Ability to become knowledgeable about core business functions,
processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas &
- Strong communication & relationship building skills to be able
to act as an effective liaison between business & Technology.
- Strong critical/analytical thinking & problem-solving
- Excellent organization & facilitation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent priorities
under time constraints.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- High energy level, adaptive, and a strong team player with a
good work ethic.
- Ability to foster a collaborative & continuous
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI131408552
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , Data Delivery Manager (Contract), Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!