CFO - LIHTC Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Company: Real Estate / Construction / Property Management,
Alpharetta, GA Contact: Posted by Search Firm Recruiter Remarks:
Our client is a prominent, progressive and growing Real Estate
Development, Construction and Management Company in Alpharetta, GA
and is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - LIHTC to
join their team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is
required. MBA preferred. CPA required.
- 10 + years of financial management experience, including
oversight for all accounting, finance, strategy, forecasting, and
- Must have experience as a Corporate Controller for a real
estate development for multifamily company.
- Must have experience with LIHTC in an accounting firm that
works with LIHTC or with a Development Firm.
- Familiarity with real estate acquisition and sales
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and flex in scope and
functionality is essential.
- Prior experience serving on a leadership team and leading
- Ability to meet deadlines and provide prompt insightful
responses to internal clients, accounting and finance team and
- Excellent leadership, communication both verbal and written,
interpersonal, organizational, decision making and problem solving
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, and advanced
- Experience with Timberline/Sage and OneSite preferred.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Great culture, employee engagement, teamwork, and career
opportunity. As Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - LIHTC, you will---
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the corporate
accounting team and financial functions that support the business
- Ensure financial controls are in place.--
- Prepare financial statements.--
- Ensure integrity of all financial information under GAAP.
- Work closely with Property Management, Development and
- Implement and oversee financial management strategies; direct
all financial goals and objectives, and strive to improve the
annual budget process.
- Lead the financial team in all accounting, financial reporting,
asset management, financing, and performance analysis
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
- Manage the external auditor relationship to ensure continuous
- Oversee all operational accounting functions, i.e., billing
accounts payable, equity administration and accounting, accounts
receivable, and payroll.
- Participate in business development projects in terms of deal
evaluation, structure, purchase accounting and due diligence for
business development projects.
More Jobs Like This Job No. 650277
Division Chief Financial Officer CRI
Job No. 649780
SVP & Chief Financial Officer
Job No. 649232
Chief Financial Officer
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Alpharetta , CFO - LIHTC Apply to This Job, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!