Sr. Director - Product Mgmt
Company: ADP Brazil Labs
Posted on: April 3, 2021
ADP is hiring a Senior Director, Product Management
- Do you enjoy exploring, identifying, and inspiring the future
of the workplace and the lives of millions of people?
- Are you a thought leader and the go-to person in your field of
- Do you live and breathe problem-solving, innovation, and
collaboration? Well, then you might be just the person we're
looking for. #HelloWork First things first: At ADP, we believe
people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people
make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture
where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result?
We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help
companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success. Our
next Senior Director, Product Management will be an expert in the
product management field and in the HCM industry. The right
individual will influence strategy to address internal and external
business changes, market challenges and/or regulator issues, as
well as recommend process changes, product or service improvements
and/or cultural shifts. He or she will contribute to the
development of the functional product strategy within the product
domain partnering with business leaders, product leaders, corporate
strategy, and development leaders within ADP Human Resources
Outsourcing. The Senior Director, Product Management will direct
multidisciplinary projects and initiatives, managing one or more
products including HRO Operations and the transition to Next Gen
HCM technologies, and others as needed. Proactively identifies and
solves the most complex problems that impact the management and
direction of the business. WHAT YOU'LL DO: Influence Product and
- Drives the strategic direction of products; oversees the
development and management of product roadmaps.
- Directs all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product
readiness, driving innovation, strategy, growth and revenue.
- Clearly articulates strategies and the pros and cons of
options. Gets buy-in from their teams and leadership on product
- Identify and champion opportunities outside of ADP for
acquisition targets, competitive positioning and other needs.
- Partner and be a voice on alignment and GTM decisions.
- Must have the ability to interface, present and influence
executive levels at ADP. Influence and Drive Product and Portfolio
- Respond to market shifts that affect multiple products to
maximize benefit across all products.
- Plans for emerging technologies and their effect on products.
Can articulate technology trends affecting products and why the
company is adopting them.
- Interprets market needs, over a year ahead, influencing product
& service improvements/enhancements; utilize big picture
operational view plan for impact across teams. Has deep knowledge
of HCM & SaaS market.
- Aligns priorities and trade-offs with executive sponsor.
- Plans teams around feature and product development, anticipates
organizational needs. Guides teams to prioritize features across
multiple products based on customer/market needs and competitive
- Seeks new ways to apply product technologies to other
- Influences product direction by anticipating future client
needs. Works with internal stakeholders to identify ways to expand
relationship with product users. Customer Experience and Market
- Responds to market shifts that affect multiple products
maximizing benefit across all products.
- Demonstrates cross-product thinking to have a view on which
competitors are likely to enter new markets.
- Defines the product ecosystem in a broader sense and can
communicate it to stakeholders.
- Drives CX vision for a small set of products.
- Designs and aligns organization on storylines across products
to imagine the holistic UX.
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or
vendors to influence decisions. Product Acumen and Metrics:
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key
metrics and adoption rates.
- Knows which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across
products to drive product line OKRs.
- Defines internal/external client metrics and tracking measures
to ensure success. Product Leadership and Impact:
- Directs and influences the activities of one or more product
groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers; having
overall accountability for the successful product lifecycle from
design to deployment.
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or
initiatives; provides thought leadership.
- Impacts business direction through the development of
innovative services and products.
- Effectively organizes teams to realize vision. Gets teams
excited about new products & services, challenging the team to
think about broad-range possibilities, not just follow the path of
- Provides input on how to structure teams to realize the
- Develops, coaches and mentor's product management team members
and drives cohesion of work streams.
- Builds relationships with engineering, design and business
leaders and drives alignment on goals. Engages with engineering
leads to plan for upcoming products and features.
- Serves as stakeholder in key Agile/Scrum ceremonies. REQUIRED
- 15+ years' experience in a product management role, with
experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered
product and development teams supporting the delivery of web/mobile
based product(s). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing
in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an
exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared
vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the
ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to
help drive fast decisions.
- Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; navigating
in a complex environment utilizing expert product knowledge and
influential leadership style.
- Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics,
competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product
strategy & roadmap. Just some of the reasons why you'll love
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start
on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven
from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can continue learning and growing. Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. Does this sound like you?
Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now! Powerful Technology +
Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most
Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by
DiversityInc-- as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP
powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether
it's a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP's
leading solutions and expert guidance help over 740,000 clients
around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their
people's potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork. At ADP, we
believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal
employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic
information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. Related
Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application
Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise
Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech
Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst
Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information
Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service
Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer
Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O Explore
our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how
ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process,
and more. We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve
what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most
Admired Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by
DiversityInc-- as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP
works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help
their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash
their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating
platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together
we can unlock a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that
diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful
alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates
excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability,
and job performance. Due to the current guidelines around social
distancing, we are postponing events scheduled for the immediate
future. Please stay tuned for updates. We look forward to meeting
with you later this year. We believe that innovation doesn't just
happen at the top. It's a ground game of free-thinkers, passionate
problem solvers, and empathetic learners. Filter topics by tag:
- All Categories
- Women in STEM ADP Tech Being your Authentic Self: Out and Proud
Technologist @ADP Andrew Luria, Senior Director, Major Incident
Response located in Pasadena, California, shares his personal
journey about what it's like to be LGBTQ+ in a technology company.
ADP Tech Meet (some of) the Women of ADP DevOps Women in STEM,
Voice of Our People, DevOps One group of women within our DevOps
team share their story of camaraderie and making a difference at
ADP. Every day, they work in close support of one another to tackle
exciting technical challenges and to drive data-centric development
across the company. ADP Tech "Building a World of Truly Inclusive
Technology," AnitaB.org Names ADP a Top Company for Women
Technologists Women in STEM, Recognition, Grace Hopper AnitaB.org
recognized ADP for making the most progress toward the equity of
women among companies with large technical workforces. We know that
having a more diverse organization makes us stronger, and we are
proud of supporting women in technology. Hear from Krupali who
describes her recruiting experience with ADP at Grace Hopper. ADP
Videos Stronger Together 2020 has been a challenging year, and
during challenging times, we are tested the most. At ADP, our
associates never wavered in their commitment to our clients, our
communities, and one another. We want to share what it means to be
#ADPStrong and never to stop spreading hope. Watch our story. ADP
ADP's Margaret Tuohy shares her STEM Journey Take inspiration from
this Vice President of Product Management of National Accounts who
says she wasn't one of those people who knew what she wanted to be
at the age of 5. She's learned to just figure out that one next
step. Spark Disability Inclusion in the Workplace Inclusion,
Disabilities, Culture December 3rd is International Day of Persons
with Disabilities. The annual observance was proclaimed in 1992 by
the United Nations General Assembly. It aims to promote the rights
and well-being of persons with disabilities in all spheres of
society and development, and to increase awareness and disability
inclusion in every aspect of political, social, economic and
cultural life. Spark Women in STEM Profile: ADP's CTO, Urvashi
Tyagi At Urvashi Tyagi's first job after college, there were no
other women in the company. None. ADP's Chief Technology Officer
knows first-hand how challenging the path can be for a woman in
STEM. Spark Girls Can Do Anything Inclusion, Culture, Women in STEM
This inspirational woman in STEM lives by a four-word personal
mantra: girls can do anything. At ADP, we believe that our
diversity fuels innovation and benefits our associates, clients,
and communities. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Keywords: ADP Brazil Labs, Alpharetta , Sr. Director - Product Mgmt, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!