Product Manager - Protect Products
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: April 4, 2021
US-GA-AlpharettaReq No. 2021-7248Category ProfessionalType
We are seeking a talented Product Manager who is responsible for
product management, enhancement identification and strategic
direction for the successful delivery of product and service
offerings within their assigned vertical for CO-OP Financial
What You Can Look Forward to
- Creates overarching product strategy collaborating with
internal stakeholders and clients on priority setting and
requirements definition of product enhancements.
- Acts in a leadership capacity in developing and implementing
strategies for assigned product solutions.
- Creates long and short term product strategy based on market
factors, client input and CO-OP Financial Services strategic
- Works on various product enhancements and projects, including,
but not limited to new markets, new product/service and
opportunities for partnerships and business alliances.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders, vendors and
clients to clearly define market problems to be solved.
- Performs market discovery, develops project charters and leads
initiatives through the Product Development Lifecycle.
- Responsible for the development and execution of go to market
plans and leads the collaboration across stakeholders in order to
fully commercialize new solutions.
- Identifies new revenue and expense savings opportunities.
- Leads the research, analysis, and development of new product
enhancements, services and markets for assigned product
- Performs ongoing competitive analysis in order to better
understand market pricing, product differentiators and solution
- Considered the SME for assigned products.
- Assists with vendor management of third party relationships
that impact assigned products including understanding/facilitating
contract terms, SOWs, pricing, invoicing and SLAs.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree plus minimum of 4 years in a product
management role, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the financial services/payment
- Proven formal project or program management experience.
- Proven track record of launching products in market.
- Financial Services Industry.
- Payments Processing (Debit/Credit/ATMs/Shared Brach).
- Branch operations from teller line to back office.
- Product lifecycle management from ideation to sunset.
- Integration components, including but not limited to,
- Strategic planning experience, including both long range and
annual operating plan development.
- Responsibility for P&L management and meeting financial
- Internal and external ROI development.
- Business analytics and KPI management for assigned
- Leadership of cross functional teams in a matrixed
- Must demonstrate strong reasoning skills and possess excellent
communication abilities - both written and verbal.
- Independent critical thinking skills and the ability to
proactively anticipate and problem solve.
- Demonstrates drive, initiative and commitment in supporting
Debit Channel goals and objectives.
- Must be a successful individual contributor as well as an
effective team member.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
CRM platforms and related tools required for success working in
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI131408502
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , Product Manager - Protect Products, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!