Sales Development Manager
Company: TechTalent Squared
Posted on: April 8, 2021
TechTalent Squared is currently seeking a talented and driven
Sales Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a
leading national client. This is a direct hire role with an
opportunity with a competitive salary, lucrative incentives and and
offers a full package of benefits. This role is located in
- Invest 2 to 3 hours a week per Sales Development Representative
on coaching, mentoring, call monitoring to provide feedback for
improving skill set, productivity, and results.
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of Sales
- Work closely with sales management teams to ensure a positive
working relationship, continual communication, and maximizing the
impact and effectiveness of sales development.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual performance reviews with
each team member.
- Identify and make recommendations for the improvement of sales
openings, call dialog, metrics, goals, sales processes, efficiency,
productivity, and lead management to achieve optimum results.
- Contribute to providing a fun, high-energy environment where
people can perform to their maximum potential.
- Monitor metrics and performance with usage of sales/marketing
acceleration software including Salesforce CRM, Outreach, etc.
- Use Zoom Info and other leads sources to build calling lists
- Work cross functionally with marketing leadership to ensure
targets are attained.
- Meet or exceed lead generation objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience in B2B business development and be a
master at outbound telephone prospecting.
- 1+ years of sales coaching and team development.
- Experience managing direct reports in a B2B sales
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate
team to achieve results.
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Please note: No relocation, corp-to-corp or sponsorship opportunity
is available for this hire.
TechTalent Squared abides by all Federal EEOC laws: TechTalent
Squared is committed to equal opportunity employment for all
employment practices, including hiring, training, compensation,
benefits, promotion, termination, transfers, and
reductions-in-force, for all individuals without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity,
or any other status under applicable law.
Keywords: TechTalent Squared, Alpharetta , Sales Development Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!